Linking two bluetooth devices with no interface?

Found 22nd Apr 2016
Not sure if it can be done but thought I'd ask anyway.

Got a record player with Bluetooth so assume it's probably only really for receiving and a Sonos speaker with Bluetooth and would like them to link however i'm not sure if it's possible?

Is there anything I can get that can act as a link between the two? Either hardware or software wise?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I am assuming your theory is to hook the speakers together so that media streamed to one will also stream to the other?

There is no way to link them directly together, but a slim possibility would be to pair both speakers to the streaming device at the same time. Not sure it would work, though.
adamspencer95

I am assuming your theory is to hook the speakers together so that media … I am assuming your theory is to hook the speakers together so that media streamed to one will also stream to the other?There is no way to link them directly together, but a slim possibility would be to pair both speakers to the streaming device at the same time. Not sure it would work, though.

I was looking to stream things from the record player to the sonos but I'm unsure if you're even able to do that since there's no interface for the Bluetooth.

Was just wondering if there was an app or something that would help t link the two since they both have no 'search for device' options so can't be paired.

Record player with Bluetooth?
Maybe there's a small possibility that you can connect both to a computer (with Bluetooth capability) and have the audio pass-through it to the speakers. However that would be a waste of resources.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants