Links of London- advice

Found 22nd Jul 2009
Looking to buy a bracelet from Links of London. There is also a company called Links of London online, these are a lot cheaper but seems strange as they will only accept payment by paypal. Does anyone know if these are genuine items and a reputable company.

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
10 Comments

if it's too good to be true..... !

Here is the real link to genuine site ]http//ww…om/

linksoflondononline.co.uk174.36.120.228saleTonghai … linksoflondononline.co.uk174.36.120.228saleTonghai RoadShanghaiShanghai200241Chinadns1.registrar-servers.comdns2.registrar-servers.comdns3.registrar-servers.comGoogle Page Rank: 0Alexa Traffic Rank: 4,420,144Created: 04-Jun-2009Updated: 04-Jun-2009Expires: 04-Jun-2011Source: whois.nic.uk

China?

See here on the proper site
linksoflondon.com/pre…455

Clearly identifies the linksoflondononline as being fake

harlzter;5824173

China?

yep dont bother will be carp imitation, use the link mrsj2008 gave thats the real site:thumbsup:

Had this before - yes, they are a Chinese fake site

A friend bought from the website below claiming it was "REAL" which i doubted.
Can any please give me some background to this website to show as proof!
Thanks in advance.

7buyers.com/

Original Poster

Great help, thanks everyone. Husband will be guted now he can't get my birthday present at a bargain price.

Don't know if it helps you but I know our local Mcarthur Glen Outlet Village in Ellesmere Port has a Link of London outlet store. Here's the link to it showing the phone number, you could also look for a local outlet village near you on the Other Outlets tab if this one is no good.

cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/wha…ERY AND BEAUTY&retailName=Links of London

garbage456;5847228

Hi can some one can tell me how to tell of what is real and what is … Hi can some one can tell me how to tell of what is real and what is not??????

Just buy off the official site or from a Links of London shop,I was in Fenwicks Dept Store last week and they had a Links of London counter too,so just buy from reputable shops like that.

Keep away from websites online,they just replica/fakes.

Don't buy off eBay or similar either. The fakes come with all the packaging and pouches etc,just like the fake Tiffany stuff on there.

leopardspots;5824960

Don't know if it helps you but I know our local Mcarthur Glen Outlet … Don't know if it helps you but I know our local Mcarthur Glen Outlet Village in Ellesmere Port has a Link of London outlet store. Here's the link to it showing the phone number, you could also look for a local outlet village near you on the Other Outlets tab if this one is no good.http://www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/whatshere.asp?pageid=5679&cat=JEWELLERY AND BEAUTY&retailName=Links of London

Ooooh I didn't know this, damn I gonna have to go to Cheshire Oaks and spend a fortune now lol x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)58
    2. Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de11
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2231
    4. Beetlejuice Remake87

See more discussions