Groups

Links Of London Advice Needed

Hey All...

Im looking to buy a charm bracelet from links of london... i have a few questions i would like your help with.

Has anyone bought anything from them before? whats the quality like? is it worth it?

am i best buying through their website, the store or from a stockist?

also, does anyone have any discount codes or buying advice for me.

thanks in advance

6 Comments

I've bought myself and my missus many things from Links. I would really recommend them. She's just had a sweetie bracelet with several charms. All easy to attach etc. Looks the business too. I've had rings, metal friendship bracelets etc.

No codes though - sorry!

my mum has a links of london bracelet & i tried to buy a sweetie one off ebay but turned out it was a fake :-( but got my money including p&p back i don't think it really makes any difference where you buy it other than from a reputable jewellers or fromm links of london direct :thumbsup:

Original Poster

think its the sweetie bracelet i'll be buying..... its for the girfriends birthday so hopefully will be appreciated ;-)

eniness;3357948

think its the sweetie bracelet i'll be buying..... its for the girfriends … think its the sweetie bracelet i'll be buying..... its for the girfriends birthday so hopefully will be appreciated ;-)

i really like those :thumbsup: and then for valentine's birthdays & christmas's you will be able to buy new charms to add to it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok then its settled...... sweetie bracelet it is......

if only i had a promotional code!!!

Banned

]http//ww…tch

Check this out it's exactly the same just not branded - I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it's really nice quality!! Only £45 so you can get some charms to go with it for extra brownie points!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions