Groups

Links of London Bracelet

My lass is getting this from her parents for her 21st but on the actual website its £110 but i have found this other site that its £35 is this the same bracelet or a fake???

Links below

Cheers

13 Comments

Probably fake, if it seems to good to be true then it usually is

saxo_appeal;6094037

]http://www.elinksoflondonsale.com/bracelets/links-of-london-sweetie-bracelet-medium.htmlor]http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-shop/women/bracelets/291-sweetie-bracelet-medium

dunno....look the exact same....:thinking:....good spot if its official but as tess says...seems too good to be true!!!

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6094057

dunno....look the exact same....:thinking:....good spot if its official … dunno....look the exact same....:thinking:....good spot if its official but as tess says...seems too good to be true!!!

i know dunno whether or not to say to her parents..... :thinking:

saxo_appeal;6094066

i know dunno whether or not to say to her parents..... :thinking:

i suppose you could tell them, but also tell them the doubts....I really dont know :?

I'm sure I've seen something on here about that before...I'd be a bit dubious...perhaps the real site has a contact option that you can ask if it's their sale site...though I doubt very much it is. Surely there would be a sale section on it if it was.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6094073

I'm sure I've seen something on here about that before...I'd be a bit … I'm sure I've seen something on here about that before...I'd be a bit dubious...perhaps the real site has a contact option that you can ask if it's their sale site...though I doubt very much it is. Surely there would be a sale section on it if it was.

think i might try that cheers :thumbsup:

problem solved....dont do it
    linksoflondon.com/pre…455

"cannot guarantee the authenticity of a product purchased from any other … "cannot guarantee the authenticity of a product purchased from any other site other than from [url]www.linksoflondon.com[/url] or from official stockists which can be found at [url]www.linksoflondon.com/store-locator[/url] "

i dont think it is real and especially not with the prices they are giving i would be wary.

Original Poster

haha she wants to add her own charms lol

Thanks all for the help, much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      2. Ebid over Ebay66
      3. Going in style uv code give away66
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258

See more discussions