Linx 7" Tablet and Microsoft Office 365

1 reply
Found 1st Jan 2015
Hi, sorry to ask a probably repeat question, but has anyone got a definitive answer on how to install the free copy of MS Office onto a PC (that currently has a office 365 five user license running) as well as the tablet?
Bearing in mind i presently have a copy of office 365 thats up for renewal at the end of this month and some people are saying that if you already have the five user version (which i have) this won't work.
Do you think if i was to completely un-install my present copy then install the new one it would work?
Also as it's only a single pc license would it still work for each individual user's log in accounts on the one pc?
Any help would be much appreciated as i don't want to buy the tablet if i'll still need to purchase additional copies of Office 365 for each user.

1 Comment

I think that you need to wait until the current version expires, then the software will ask to be activated allowing you to use the free licence
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions