Groups
    EXPIRED

Lion King

I'm looking for the Lion King DVD for my godson's birthday. Thought it would be easy, but because it was released in 94, it looks like its been deleted or something, as it is not stocked directly by amazon or play.com. Only option is throught marketplace for a 5 DVD boxset for £90!

Would appreciate any pointers to it, pref from a reputable online seller.

Thanks

17 Comments

have you tried ebay?

dont disney realease it for like 6 months and then stop doing it till a time in the future, thats why some of them are so hard to find and are very expensive to buy on ebay!

Im sure some helpfull person could download a copy for you!

Think i have a nintendo 64 version of the game from when my brother was a kid!

it is on amazon marketplace for £29.99 (still expensive i know but not £90 !!)

hope this might help

amazon.co.uk/gp/…315

actually , forget that last post, you can get it here for £12.99

budgetdvd.co.uk/pro…376

starsparkle2311;3106826

so why have you got it?:-D

emm........oops! i acquired it! I went through a phase of finding old nintendo/ gameboy/ sega games and units from my parents loft, wired them up and played them, I can officially say they were all crud!

patchy987;3106841

actually , forget that last post, you can get it here for … actually , forget that last post, you can get it here for £12.99http://www.budgetdvd.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=376

Is this a genuine website as £12.99 is very cheap for vaulted disney films!

Has anyone used budgetdvd.co.uk before ? I just had a look and they have a dvd that I am after for the kids but it seems to cheap.

starsparkle2311;3106897

Hahahaha "finding" lol:-D

I would call it repossessing! :thumbsup:

patchy987;3106841

actually , forget that last post, you can get it here for … actually , forget that last post, you can get it here for £12.99http://www.budgetdvd.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=376

Nice find - anyone used them before?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3106781

It was released a few years back, my kids have it on video(didn't have a … It was released a few years back, my kids have it on video(didn't have a dvd player back then!). Don't suppose this is any good to you is it?

Sorry - DVD only option. Thanks for the offer tho

Original Poster

kpkiller;3107053

Nice find - anyone used them before?

Yep - I'd love to go with for this, but feel a little tentative - the website looks very lean, and I can't find their registered company details anywhere on the site. Usually a bad sign......

sorry if i have posted a site that isn't legit, i just assumed it was ok, am i too trusting ???

patchy987;3107476

sorry if i have posted a site that isn't legit, i just assumed it was ok, … sorry if i have posted a site that isn't legit, i just assumed it was ok, am i too trusting ???

Domain name:
    budgetdvd.co.uk

Registrant:
    Monster DVDs

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    122/3 M2
    Soi Petchaboon
    Klong Toei, Bangkok
    Bangkok
    TH

Registrar:
    Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]
    URL: easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 13-Jun-2008
    Renewal date: 13-Jun-2010
    Last updated: 17-Jul-2008

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns.aqhost.com
    ns2.aqhost.com

WHOIS lookup made at 12:29:34 03-Oct-2008

Original Poster

patchy987;3107476

sorry if i have posted a site that isn't legit, i just assumed it was ok, … sorry if i have posted a site that isn't legit, i just assumed it was ok, am i too trusting ???

No, its just there are a lot of cowboys out there, and its always finding out if anyone's used them before. For example, reading their Ts & Cs suggests that they could send you a copy in any European language (inlay, menus, etc) and also if that were the case, you may have to go through various menus everytime to load up the English language version.

A recommendation can be enough to allay those fears.....

I would NOT use budgetdvds.co.uk the DVD they sent me had a PC (bad printer) cover and it was skint at that. Not opened it just not worth it looks blatantly like a copy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions