Lip Piercing Help

Hello all, hope this is the right place! Am considering whether or not to get a lip piercing and was hoping some of you could share your experiences or give some feedback. Both positive and negative would be much appreciated, thank you

27 Comments

Don't do it, it looks bloody awful.

Babbabooey

I agree.

Yup, just a nasty scar on your lip.:(

What lip we talking? (_;)
Edited by: "birdyboyuk" 28th Jul 2010

Babbabooey

Agreed also.

Looks like you've got food hanging out your mouth at first glance.

Looks awful.

fjente

I agree.

Agree it will look awful

i have it done, looks awesome
ladies love it too

Banned

Take your mind off the idea by getting a job or doing something usefull

Ladies don't love it, everyone (men and women)I know says they hate it - why would want to do it to yourself?

iv had the centre of my bottom lip done for years now
it did hurt quite abit despite numbing cream on the front
also it has worn down my gums abit on my bottom front teeth, and i had a hoop in for abit and its pushed my two front bottom teeth apart a little so I have abit of a gap.
If i take it out I have a tiny round hole that u can barely see as its hidden under the curve of my lip, so the scar would be a tiny dot. I had my eyebrows pierced and have quite noticable scars from that and would never have them done again, but the tiny ones I would have from my lip and m nose doesnt bother me as theyr barely noticable.
thats my two pennies worth anyway

Original Poster

Thank you all for your opinions and feedback especially tatemze
I've decided not to do it even though you're all so positive about it but seriously thank you all for your input, it's been very helpful

my sis has had hers done for ages she had no probs at all

Snare

i have it done, looks awesomeladies love it too

NO they dont,,,

Babbabooey

Agree whole heartedly.

I've got mine done, if you like the look of it go for it.
I've had it two years, no sign of knackered teeth yet so seems ok.
I dont have a hoop in mine though, think thats more likeely to clatter off and wear them down eventually.

After all, if you get it done and don't like it, its not going to leave much of a scar

HaggisHunter

I've got mine done, if you like the look of it go for it.I've had it two … I've got mine done, if you like the look of it go for it.I've had it two years, no sign of knackered teeth yet so seems ok.I dont have a hoop in mine though, think thats more likeely to clatter off and wear them down eventually.After all, if you get it done and don't like it, its not going to leave much of a scar

You guarantee that do you?? How can you possibly know?

I have got my labret pierced, and had it for 6 years, no prob at all, and i take it out every day for work (doesn’t really go with a suite! )

Get it done, you can always take it out!

\m/

Banned

Babbabooey

+1

makes a pretty girl look like a scag!

Banned

vicknanth

my sis has had hers done for ages she had no probs at all

but can she still pull (no mingers allowed!)

Banned

HaggisHunter

I've got mine done, if you like the look of it go for it.I've had it two … I've got mine done, if you like the look of it go for it.I've had it two years, no sign of knackered teeth yet so seems ok.I dont have a hoop in mine though, think thats more likeely to clatter off and wear them down eventually.After all, if you get it done and don't like it, its not going to leave much of a scar

course it leaves a scar lol

had my ear pierced when I was twelve and havent worn one for 20 years yet theres still a bloody great hole in my ear

imagine how it looks in your mouth!

csiman

+1makes a pretty girl look like a scag!

What ever!!!! Some of the most pretty women i have have ever seen have facial piercings!

Its all down to personal opinion.

Yeah, but you are a FatRocker heavily into tattoos....

Babbabooey

Yeah, but you are a FatRocker heavily into tattoos....

But you make that sound like a bad thing

Banned

FatRocker

What ever!!!! Some of the most pretty women i have have ever seen have … What ever!!!! Some of the most pretty women i have have ever seen have facial piercings! Its all down to personal opinion.

whatever = baby response but PMSL that people still use that kiddie phase!

If you got yourself an education and managed to read properly, you would see I was referring to the after effects!

I blame the parents lol

People not able to read or just like talkin out their ****?

I have it done, same thing as fatrocker, and when its out you hardly notice it.
I dont have to "imagine" what it looks like in your mouth, i have it so have a bit more experience in the area.
I said it'l scar, but if you never put it back in, itl heal and be even less noticeable.

Banned

HaggisHunter

People not able to read or just like talkin out their ****?I have it … People not able to read or just like talkin out their ****?I have it done, same thing as fatrocker, and when its out you hardly notice it.I dont have to "imagine" what it looks like in your mouth, i have it so have a bit more experience in the area.I said it'l scar, but if you never put it back in, itl heal and be even less noticeable.

lol - you just carry on believing that. Meanwhile, we'll all have a good chuckle that you look like a right sad munter X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions