Groups

Liquid eyeliner

Can anyone recommend a good one please?

10 Comments

I have tried loads but tend to stick with No 7
    boots.com/web…551

I bought a Prestige one from Boots the other week. Its green and lovely. They do all sorts of colours and I wanted something not too dark or garish. Really easy to apply too. It wasn't expensive, but I got the feeling it won't last that long either. Anyway, would buy that again.

Rimmel Exaggerate which is around £5, lasts very long and Clinique Defining Liquid Liner which is £10.77.

clinique.co.uk/tem…212

I prefer the sponge tips to the brush ones. I've also used the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner £13.70.

I have just started using the Tescos own. A lovely green and a purple, both a bit glittery. Can't remember how much they cost but it was not alot. They have good staying power. Was out friday night and couldn't be bothered taking my make up off before bed and it was still pristine in the morning. Don't get that often!

Original Poster

Thanks for the ideas:)

i use the Dior liquid eyeliner the style liner as i think they do a couple.. highly recommended

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;4623042

Rimmel Exaggerate which is around £5, lasts very long and Clinique … Rimmel Exaggerate which is around £5, lasts very long and Clinique Defining Liquid Liner which is £10.77.http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/products/sp_shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1018&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1212I prefer the sponge tips to the brush ones. I've also used the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner £13.70.

I didn't realise you could get a sponge one.

kassy2005;4623182

i use the Dior liquid eyeliner the style liner as i think they do a … i use the Dior liquid eyeliner the style liner as i think they do a couple.. highly recommended

Will have to try that, i love their diorshow mascara and lipglosses!

deb8z;4623303

I didn't realise you could get a sponge one.

It'shotukdeals.com/ite…444 like a felt/sponge type tip. I just personally think there's better control with it and i find the brush applicators too thin.

clinique.co.uk/ima…jpg

I've got some Barry M ones and the go on really well and stay on all day.

Down side is they are all glittery :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions