List of Free to Play Nintendo Switch Games ( Including latest SNES & NES Updates- Wild Guns, Panel de Pon, Rygar )

Posted 15th May
Thought it might be good to have an up to date list of free to play games on the Switch, there's some fairly decent titles here which some people might not be aware of.

I've also updated the list of free NES and SNES games that are included with NSO membership below.

Any additions or corrections are welcome. Percentage scores are metacritic reviews ( where available ).

Arena of Valor79%
Asphalt 9: Legends61% 1-4 Players
Brawlhalla71% 1-4 Players
Color Zen
Coloring Book
Dawn of the Breakers
Dauntless73%
DC Universe Online73%
DELTARUNE Chapter 180%
Eternal Card Game
Fallout Shelter61%
Fortnite83%
GALAK-Z: Variant S62%
Gems of War
Growtopia
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Island Saver
Kitten Squad 1-4 Players
Lightseekers
Ninjala ( Releases 24th June )
Onigiri
Paladins74%
Pinball FX382% 1-4 Players
Pokemon Quest74%
Realm Royale
SMITE
Stern Pinball Arcade
Super Kirby Clash74% 1-4 Players
The Elder Scrolls: Blades
The Pinball Arcade
Warface
Warframe86%
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions74%
Zaccaria Pinbal 1-4 Players

Don't forget, that with a Nintendo Switch Online Membership you can play all of these SNES and NES classics for Free too. The titles in italics are due to arrive on 20.5.20.

SNES :

Brawl Brothers, Demon's Crest, Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Star Fox, Super E.D.F. Earth Defense Force, Super Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, Super Puyo Puyo 2, Super Tennis, Breath of Fire, F-Zero, Kirby's Dream Course, Pilotwings, Stunt Race FX, Super Ghouls'n Ghosts, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super Soccer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Operation Logic Bomb, Wild Guns, Panel de Pon ( Tetris Attack ).

NES:

Adventures of Lolo, Balloon Fight, Baseball, Blaster Master, City Connection, Clu Clu Land, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong Jr, Double Dragon, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Dr. Mario, Excitebike, Ghosts'nGoblins, Gradius, Ice Climber, Ice Hockey, Kung-Fu Heroes, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, Mario Bros., Metroid, Mighty Bomb Jack, NES Open Tournament Golf, Ninja Gaiden, Punch Out, Pro Wrestling, River City Ransom, Rygar, Soccer, Solomon's Key, Star Soldier, StarTropics, Super Dodge Ball, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, Tecmo Bowl, Tennis, The Legend of Zelda, TwinBee, Vice: Project Doom, Volleyball, VS. Excitebike, Wario's Woods, Wrecking Crew, Yoshi, Zelda II: The Adventures of Link.

The Subscription also includes Tetris 99 for free too.
Community Updates
Megathread

Groups

6 Comments
Great list. Virtual heat added
Also adding virtual heat, Appreciate the inclusion of the metacritic (I'm assuming) scores too!
scapton15/05/2020 09:51

Also adding virtual heat, Appreciate the inclusion of the metacritic (I'm …Also adding virtual heat, Appreciate the inclusion of the metacritic (I'm assuming) scores too!

Cheers. Yeah, it's metacritic scores, i'll clarify that now.
Thanks, can’t you get this in the free section so you can hav some heat...
Thanks for the list. Bought one this week so will definitely check some of these out. Are any of the above couch co-op or can anyone recommend some cheap-er couch co-op games? Not used to how much things cost after pillaging the Playstation store for years.
leotheduck15/05/2020 15:10

Thanks for the list. Bought one this week so will definitely check some of …Thanks for the list. Bought one this week so will definitely check some of these out. Are any of the above couch co-op or can anyone recommend some cheap-er couch co-op games? Not used to how much things cost after pillaging the Playstation store for years.

I guess Asphalt would be one. As for paid games, there's loads. I'd recommend Mario and Rabbids, but wait for a sale, same goes for Rayman Legends. Overcooked 1 and 2, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, The Stretchers and Snipperclips are others but again, wait for a sale is the golden rule.

Edit. I've updated the list with number of players for offline play.
Edited by: "pirate1" 16th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions