list of xbox 360 games with more than one disk

I am looking to build up my xbox 360 game collection, just out of curiosity how many games are there out there with more than one disk

disks more than 1, 2 3 4 5 ect

So far i have

Lost Oddesy - 4 disks

Looking to get

Blue Dragon - 3 disks
Final Fantasy 13 - 3 disks

14 Comments

I think Mass Effect 2 has 2 disks.

Forza has 2 i think not sure what your talking about though.

surely some of the final fantasy games are on more than one disc

roryk83

surely some of the final fantasy games are on more than one disc

Yeah FFXIII has 3 disks but the OP already said thats on his list

robappleby89

Yeah FFXIII has 3 disks but the OP already said thats on his list

he's updating it as he goes thats why

Original Poster

i know some of the halo ones do but i am not sure what ones

Are you working out how many spindles of dual layers you're going to need?

jazferbetay

i know some of the halo ones do but i am not sure what ones

Yeah Halo: ODST has 2 disks. Disk one in the campaign and Firefight, and disk two is the Halo 3 multiplayer maps.

Forza 3 has 2 discs. 1 Play disc & 1 Install Disc

Original Poster

no, working out best places to buy these games pre owned, missed out on blue dragon from game play it was about £3-4.

it woudlnt be worth downlaoding those with multiple disks as they take for ever, as each disk is 7.xx gb. I looking to buy the multiple disk ones to build my collection of 360 games up along with lost planet prey stangle hold, banjoo kazooie, lego batman, pgr 3 and 4. and yes they are all originals before any one starts, i don't belive in copying games would rather have the original aswell,

Blue Dragon is only £9 new at amazon - why pre-owned if you don't mind me asking - just for price?

Original Poster

just looking for cheap games and the cheaper i can get the title the better probably prefer to get a bargin and probably price i think,

jazferbetay

just looking for cheap games and the cheaper i can get the title the … just looking for cheap games and the cheaper i can get the title the better probably prefer to get a bargin and probably price i think,

but why are you particularly interested in multiple disk games though? it won't make your collection better because it has more disks

Original Poster

because i like to collect things with multiple disks and series,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions