Groups

List your favourite iphone web apps here!

these are currently mine but theres loads out there...will keep updated.

-

bbc.co.uk/ipl…er/

musicradio.com/

accuradio.com/

grabb.it/iphone

myijump.com/fre…es/

iphonespeedtest.com/

wi-fitv.com

coolgorilla.com/iphone
    -

videohamster.com/iphone
    (to make video hamster work check FAQ or youtube for being able to play sites with flash video content)

most of the above and loads more found here:
    myijump.com/uk/…one

list of iPhone widget and app concepts on the web
    iphonewidgetlist.com/

25 Comments

Not a bad thing to have this list, but there is already an expansive post on this exact subject

Original Poster

PasPer2;2030380

Not a bad thing to have this list, but there is already an expansive post … Not a bad thing to have this list, but there is already an expansive post on this exact subject

true true but i was hoping for this to be just posts of links only, no chat!

so post some links! :thumbsup:

ps: this is only web apps too, seems to be alot of cool stuff popping up and fast.

Where do you get them apps, igoldfish n' imunchies from? For free of course? Any links???

iBeer as well

yeah any links anyone?

iPlayer working now??? If not do you have to do anything?

iPlayer still not playing ball here

Original Poster

i have ibeer and will look for others but are we allowed to post these things here? lol

post it post it! :-)

Original Poster

here goes, hope i dont get banned....

ibeer
    megaupload.com/?d=…RH3

enjoy!

im guessing the idea of this thread being web app links only has gone to sh*t :whistling:

Good idea for a new thread but.....it would be good to have an explanation of whats available at each link :thumbsup:

I agree the apps thread seems to have dried up !!!

superb got ibeer

Original Poster

LazyDonkey;2031652

Get iVirtuagirl here:- :phttp://ivirtuagirl.com/

can you make virtualgirl be a wallpaper? lol

elloello;2031722

can you make virtualgirl be a wallpaper? lol

Surely you can have too much of a good thing ! ;-)

zermattbusby;2034770

Any one know how to apply this Battery app … Any one know how to apply this Battery app :-http://www.thememyphone.com/displayimage-144-0.html

I cant remember the source (I'll try to check) but you can find it in Installer, under tweaks. It's called Aqwoah battery !

this sucks, jailbreak your phone and get installer, then you can install a multitude of applications which are stored on the iphone permenantly! woo

joeymcjoe;2045939

this sucks, jailbreak your phone and get installer, then you can install … this sucks, jailbreak your phone and get installer, then you can install a multitude of applications which are stored on the iphone permenantly! woo

Hows that...............just uninstall them !! :thinking:

has anyone else had the same issue? Used to be able to watch all programmes on my iPhone directly (streaming) but now you get a download bar come up.. Obviously nothing happens when you click download.

Has anyone been able to sort this out? Please let me know if you have!

Banned

[url]www.meebo.com[/url] works great ....really great

Not an app but a handy link.

Browse to [url]www.zinio.com/iphone[/url] with your iPhone and enjoy Zinio's top selling magazine titles on your iPhone, including Popular Photography, Playboy (over 18's only), Popular Mechanics, Penthouse (over 18's only), Car and Driver, PC Magazine, Elle, Esquire UK, Macworld UK, NME, Lonely Planet, Reader's Digest and others.

Cheers,

[COLOR="Red"]Bubba[/COLOR]

Bubba Shaboo;2204109

Not an app but a handy link.Browse to [url]www.zinio.com/iphone[/url] … Not an app but a handy link.Browse to [url]www.zinio.com/iphone[/url] with your iPhone and enjoy Zinio's top selling magazine titles on your iPhone, including Popular Photography, Playboy (over 18's only), Popular Mechanics, Penthouse (over 18's only), Car and Driver, PC Magazine, Elle, Esquire UK, Macworld UK, NME, Lonely Planet, Reader's Digest and others.Cheers,[COLOR="Red"]Bubba[/COLOR]

Good stuff Bubba
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions