Groups

Listen to this and I bet you will cry!!!

copy and paste and i bet you will end up welling up or in tears - R.I.P. Steo - you will be truly missed!
    youtube.com/wat…ted

51 Comments

You just lost the bet.

i can't copy the link..what is it?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6608722

You just lost the bet.

what bet is that babe?

Babbabooey;6608722

You just lost the bet.

+1 but the comments brought me close :x

i am guessing it is from the funeral today when ronan keating broke down?

juliesbargains;6608738

what bet is that babe?

Read your OP.

Original Poster

wulshaz;6608746

i am guessing it is from the funeral today when ronan keating broke down?

no, its Stephen Gately singing bright eyes live - very sad.....

Met-Cast;6608759

I didnt.Try thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

That's a better song

'ben' makes me sad,just listened to the boyzone version
    obviously due to the lose of mj and stephen gately
    R.I.P

juliesbargains;6608782

no, its Stephen Gately singing bright eyes live - very sad.....

oh i see i havent heard that one i just assumed it was from today as that was heartbreaking

Nope, no tears or sadness

livingthelife07;6608787

That's a better song

+1

Original Poster

wulshaz;6608794

oh i see i havent heard that one i just assumed it was from today as that … oh i see i havent heard that one i just assumed it was from today as that was heartbreaking

it was heartbreaking - a really nice, genuine guy who i will miss terribly been listening to boyzone and some of his solo music tonight as my way of saying goodbye to him.....

Nothing can make me cry anymore.
    I used to watch that cartoon as a kid....it's gonna bug me wondering what it was called now. :x

Blueberry yumyum;6608816

+1

You are someone else,
    I am still right here.

Damn, I just read some of the comments on the link....that's completely out of order about his personal life. :?

So sad and the comments are terrible!Hope his family never see them.Rest in peace Steven.xxx

I think those comments should be removed as they are disrespectful

realfriendlyman;6608836

Nothing can make me cry anymore. :pI used to watch that cartoon as a … Nothing can make me cry anymore. :pI used to watch that cartoon as a kid....it's gonna bug me wondering what it was called now. :x

Watership Down

i havent been on to see it yet but what i can say is that some of the comments over the last week on various places have been so unkind i cant believe how cruel people can be but at least there is still the human ones left here and show respect

wulshaz;6608896

i havent been on to see it yet but what i can say is that some of the … i havent been on to see it yet but what i can say is that some of the comments over the last week on various places have been so unkind i cant believe how cruel people can be but at least there is still the human ones left here and show respect

And the Daily mail article was out of order too.I don't know people can do this.I was brought up to respect the dead and their grieving families.

LoozR;6608881

Watership Down

Thanks for that....I was trying to figure it out without googling it lol....I don't think I would of ever guessed that though, so rep for you mate. :thumbsup:

LoozR;6608908

And the Daily mail article was out of order too.I don't know people can … And the Daily mail article was out of order too.I don't know people can do this.I was brought up to respect the dead and their grieving families.

+1 totally agree we were also and that article was bang out of order

Met-Cast;6608838

You are someone else,I am still right here.

are you :?

Blueberry yumyum;6608926

are you :?

It's the lyrics :x

Met-Cast;6608759

I didnt.Try thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

how good is jonny cash? love this tune.

rockerfella20;6608997

how good is jonny cash? love this tune.

Amazing always liked this song!!

read something the other day about it being the year of the most celebrity deaths,
    what with mj,farah fawcett,patrick swazey,stephen gately etc

so sad,talent lost forever.
    gonna be so strange to explain who michael jackson was to the kids in years to come

Met-Cast;6608996

It's the lyrics :x

^what have i become"...(a rabbit) my sweetest riend....:)

Blueberry yumyum;6609063

^what have i become"...(a rabbit) my sweetest riend....:)

"Everyone I know goes away in the end"

You can have it all.......... My empire of DIRT
    I will let you down I will make you hurt :thumbsup:

If I could start again a million miles away
    I would keep myself I would find a waaaaaayyyy..

Anyways im off to sleep good night byeeeee

jenniep;6609046

read something the other day about it being the year of the most … read something the other day about it being the year of the most celebrity deaths,what with mj,farah fawcett,patrick swazey,stephen gately etcso sad,talent lost forever.gonna be so strange to explain who michael jackson was to the kids in years to come

you got a point there. its something they will read about and will think nothing of it, much like all legends whom pass unfortunatly.

jenniep;6609046

read something the other day about it being the year of the most … read something the other day about it being the year of the most celebrity deaths,what with mj,farah fawcett,patrick swazey,stephen gately etcso sad,talent lost forever.gonna be so strange to explain who michael jackson was to the kids in years to come

to be fair though I doubt that list of people will greatly affect the quality of the entertainment business, mj hadn't done anything of note in 20 years apart from hang his kid from a window, fawcett was in a tv show 30 years ago, swazey again hadn't done anything of note since ghost and gately as sad as it was was in a poor mans take that that was big in the uk and ireland 10 years ago and was about to go into the big brother house.

nah it's sad for the families friend etc of those concerned but in the grand scheme of things that list is but a grain of sand on the beach of entertainment.

Met-Cast;6609079

"Everyone I know goes away in the end" :)You can have it all.......... My … "Everyone I know goes away in the end" :)You can have it all.......... My empire of DIRTI will let you down I will make you hurt :thumbsup:If I could start again a million miles awayI would keep myself I would find a waaaaaayyyy..Anyways im off to sleep good night byeeeee

lovely lyrics met-cast..you have good taste.....:thumbsup:

night night.....OMG..do i know you...?

starsparkle2311;6609093

Yeh Ants, let's get a grip[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]SAVE THE … Yeh Ants, let's get a grip[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]SAVE THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

lol exactly now theres a loss that redefines the whole tv industry.

ants97;6609084

to be fair though I doubt that list of people will greatly affect the … to be fair though I doubt that list of people will greatly affect the quality of the entertainment business, mj hadn't done anything of note in 20 years apart from hang his kid from a window, fawcett was in a tv show 30 years ago, swazey again hadn't done anything of note since ghost and gately as sad as it was was in a poor mans take that that was big in the uk and ireland 10 years ago and was about to go into the big brother house. nah it's sad for the families friend etc of those concerned but in the grand scheme of things that list is but a grain of sand on the beach of entertainment.

yeah i know it is maybe small on the grand scale of things but just find it weird.
    maybe it's bcos im only in my twenties and dont have kids yet but i remember when my gran used to say about famous people gone long before my time and not having a clue what she was on about!
    find it weird that if i have a kid i'll have to explain to them who these people were,expect they'll be the same as me and not have a clue:?

jenniep;6609112

yeah i know it is maybe small on the grand scale of things but just find … yeah i know it is maybe small on the grand scale of things but just find it weird.maybe it's bcos im only in my twenties and dont have kids yet but i remember when my gran used to say about famous people gone long before my time and not having a clue what she was on about!find it weird that if i have a kid i'll have to explain to them who these people were,expect they'll be the same as me and not have a clue:?

I wouldn't worry I doubt your kids will be asking about the cute gay one from boyzone in 10 years time and I'm sure jermaine latoya etc will still be peddling "new" jacko stuff so your kids wil know all about jacko (well the less murkier stuff anyway).

We will miss him, I liked the guy.

I wonder if he would of supported Cameron to fix our Broken Country.. Doubt it as I heard he preferred the Brown.

starsparkle2311;6609054

Not clicking, not crying, shame a young man died at such a young age, but … Not clicking, not crying, shame a young man died at such a young age, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna click a link and suddenly like the music I hated before:)

Oh yes. You so right boss.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767261
      2. Sky Store £2 Voucher11
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710951
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836371

See more discussions