Listening to Steely Dan... Any Oldies out there ? AJA... when all my dime dancing is through

19 replies
Found 12th Dec 2009
Up on the hill, people never stare,
They just don't care.

19 Comments

good music doesnt get old - neither do women - happy days

youtube.com/wat…d1g

Original Poster

holly100;7195490

good music doesnt get old - neither do women - happy … good music doesnt get old - neither do women - happy dayshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_YIUn9Jd1g

TY

my DAd does but hes 59 is that oldie enuff lol

Original Poster

DIVA1977;7195514

my DAd does but hes 59 is that oldie enuff lol

Cool Dad !!! ?

jonb2412;7195494

TY

listening to placebo atm:-D

you into your music hon

can you click on this comp and have a listen - trying to work out who they are -
hotukdeals.com/ite…-v-

muchos gracias

Original Poster

holly100;7195546

listening to placebo atm:-Dyou into your music hon can you click on this … listening to placebo atm:-Dyou into your music hon can you click on this comp and have a listen - trying to work out who they are - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/553849/once-win-a-gibson-reverse-flying-v-muchos gracias

Drunk so ... I'd say first one could be "Black Crows"..... second... ACDC.... 3rd... as you already know... probably no help.. but at least I tried

never heard of it or them is it a group or what?

Original Poster

wulshaz;7195619

never heard of it or them is it a group or what?

WHAT? You disappoint me Wulshhshshs... Click on the link supplied by holly... you will recognise it... if you are over...... 40... or close

jonb2412;7195637

WHAT? You disappoint me Wulshhshshs... Click on the link supplied... … WHAT? You disappoint me Wulshhshshs... Click on the link supplied... you will recognise it... if you are over...... 40... or close

ahhhhhhhhhhhh you dissappointed me!!!! i am not over 40!!!!!!!
plus i am what you would call an eighties throughback and love it! :-D

and sorry i really have,nt a clue

Distinctly old here!!
Good music.

holly100;7195546

can you click on this comp and have a listen - trying to work out who … can you click on this comp and have a listen - trying to work out who they are - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/553849/once-win-a-gibson-reverse-flying-v-muchos gracias

Holly, it's backwards, it's guitar - I have no idea!!
I was expecting at least one Black Sabbath!

Original Poster

wulshaz;7195644

and sorry i really have,nt a clue

Oh well... nevermind.. are you a teacher? Seem to remember you saying that sometime? .. If not... ignore my ramblings... if you are... me too..lol full of christmas cheer tonight, aided and abetted by Southern Comfort..

jonb2412;7195656

Oh well... nevermind.. are you a teacher? Seem to remember you saying … Oh well... nevermind.. are you a teacher? Seem to remember you saying that sometime? .. If not... ignore my ramblings... if you are... me too..lol full of christmas cheer tonight, aided and abetted by Southern Comfort..

yes i do work in education :thumbsup:and looking forward to 2 weeks off! :-D

Original Poster

wulshaz;7195662

yes i do work in education :thumbsup:and looking forward to 2 weeks off! … yes i do work in education :thumbsup:and looking forward to 2 weeks off! :-D

Me too... lol... Merry Christmas to you.

merry christmas to you also and have fun goodnight bedtime x

chesso;7195653

Distinctly old here!! Good music. Holly, it's backwards, it's guitar - I … Distinctly old here!! Good music. Holly, it's backwards, it's guitar - I have no idea!!I was expecting at least one Black Sabbath!

i know its backwards :-D - but you still get the gist of a tune - i think -

going to drink some more - get inspiration

holly100;7195691

i know its backwards :-D - but you still get the gist of a tune - i think … i know its backwards :-D - but you still get the gist of a tune - i think - going to drink some more - get inspiration

It's a plan. :w00t:

Original Poster

chesso;7195712

It's a plan. :w00t:

First one distictly Black Crowish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810