Groups
    EXPIRED

listing things for sale

i cant find the ans to this anywhere so help will be appreciated

i listed somthing for sale but had no interest is there any rule that says i cant list again or is there a set time to wait before relisting thanks

11 Comments

Not knowingly so go for it. You've even managed to advertise it on here first. Good luck :thumbsup:

You cant list for 7 days AFTER it was locked/expired. HTH

dontdothatagain;4523428

You cant list for 7 days AFTER it was locked/expired. HTH

cheers ddta - shows i don't buy & sell much

Original Poster

ahh thats brilliant ill make sure its 7 days and ill put back on thanks rep added to you both

Banned

you need to lock a thread down and wait a full 7 days before relisiting same item, to lock a thread you need to hit the report button in the first post and ask it to be locked down, just expiring it is no good

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Original Poster

sassie;4523509

you need to lock a thread down and wait a full 7 days before relisiting … you need to lock a thread down and wait a full 7 days before relisiting same item, to lock a thread you need to hit the report button in the first post and ask it to be locked down, just expiring it is no good(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

ok so just to be sure, i need to get it locked today then i wait till next sunday to relist ? thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

yes thats right, and a full 7 days, so locked today at 18-44 means you cannot relist till next sunday after 18-44

Banned

sassie;4523546

yes thats right, and a full 7 days, so locked today at 18-44 means you … yes thats right, and a full 7 days, so locked today at 18-44 means you cannot relist till next sunday after 18-44

loooooool wtf sassie

Banned

imranmaz;4523554

loooooool wtf sassie

i posted that because someone got an infraction and locked thread for listing an hour to early, and no im not joking

darren9030;4523455

cheers ddta - shows i don't buy & sell much

britonsarah;4523486

ahh thats brilliant ill make sure its 7 days and ill put back on thanks … ahh thats brilliant ill make sure its 7 days and ill put back on thanks rep added to you both

no probs :thumbsup::)

Original Poster

thanks everyone much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832297
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616

See more discussions