Groups

Listings...anyway of seeing if people have commented without going in each thread

Hi

I have listed quiet a few items on here and have more to list. is there anyway of checking with having to go into each thread to see if people have made comments.

Think i have listed about 10 things and got lots more

thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

someone told me can only put 4 pictures in each so thought sod might as well put it in each thread

Original Poster

No they said i could list however many items but only 4 pictures per thread

Keep the thread number (eg this thread 846758) then use google to search. Eg this thread "site:hotukdeals.com 846758" will give you this thread. Just save them in notepad and paste them into google.

i thought it was 5 pics per post in threads, u can add as many pics as u want to a thread

No you can list lot's of photos,but you will have to add another message in same thread to add more photos.I think you can add 5 photos per message in any thread.

Original Poster

well somebody has told me wrong then ehhh !! arhhh.....made more work for myself

i know tomorrow when i start again

Original Poster

nobody is causing trouble !

Original Poster

Right thanks all....think i get the jist of it now.

i will start again tomorrow ! In ONE THREAD !

if you subsribe to each thread and select notification email it will email any comments to your private email address. Hope this helps.
    Edited by: "jackiemary69" 8th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions