Groups

Little Big Planet 2 Beta or other Beta...

Banned
    I have a couple of PS3 beta codes here - Anyone got a beta code for LBP2 or anything else, willing to trade for another PS3 beta code? PM me.

11 Comments

What sort of codes have you got?

dont have any but would love a code

Original Poster Banned

Sorry m8, lookin to trade. Jayy Dog - PM sent.
    Edited by: "jaydog69" 18th Dec 2010

How do you go about getting the beta codes, my son and other half love LBP and i know my son would love to be a tester?
    Do you have to register somewhere?

Hey there - What codes do you have?

yep what codes do you have?

Original Poster Banned

I have a DC Universe Online code for PS3

jaydog69

Hah I'd been trying to get one of those

jojo1978

How do you go about getting the beta codes, my son and other half love … How do you go about getting the beta codes, my son and other half love LBP and i know my son would love to be a tester?Do you have to register somewhere?

alot of betas end up availible on this site priority beta codes go to subscribers but eventually most become available to normal users.
    Edited by: "antony4462" 18th Dec 2010

jaydog69

The one supplied as part of the package available to a "PlayStation Plus" subscriber?

[ blog.eu.playstation.com/201…er/ ]

BFN,

fp.

jojo1978

How do you go about getting the beta codes, my son and other half love … How do you go about getting the beta codes, my son and other half love LBP and i know my son would love to be a tester?Do you have to register somewhere?

Announcements on the availability of Beta Trials/Tests are usually posted in this section of the Community Forums at PlayStation.com:

[ community.eu.playstation.com/t5/…138 ]

The thread specifically for "Little Big Planet 2" is as follows:

[ community.eu.playstation.com/t5/…960 ]

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions