Groups

Little Big Planet 2...... Is this a bonus or not really?

I ordered BLP for a friends Son for his birthday from Coolshop. It just arrived (after just a few days) and I have Little Big Planet 2! I thought that that was handy as it's bound to be more expensive but now I'm wondering weather it's harder to come by the 1st one. What I'm getting at is should I complain and say I want what I ordered or should I be pleased with what I have??
    Oh I paid £15.49 for it x

14 Comments

Did you order the 1st one and got the 2nd one, didnt really understand what you put. If you did i would be quite happy i received the 2nd one as its only just come out and is alot more expensive than the 1st good times!

Original Poster

Oh good, yes that is what I meant...sorry, can see it didn't make a lot of sense now lol
    I thought this at 1st but then wondered if I was wrong. Like u said then Good times

You got number 2 it's worth £25 more then the first. First one can be picked up for a fiver.

Original Poster

Adam2050

You got number 2 it's worth £25 more then the first. First one can be … You got number 2 it's worth £25 more then the first. First one can be picked up for a fiver.

Can it?? Where? Excellent, thanks hun x Will get that one too then.....doesn't matter if it's pre-owned.

£7.99 on ebay. Item number: 180620678009

Banned

Big Little Planet?

Sounds like you've been sold a fake!

I would be more concerned you recieved Big Little planet, is it a Chinese knock off?

VB - Getting there first since 2007............
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 3rd Feb 2011

Original Poster

Adam2050

£7.99 on ebay. Item number: 180620678009

That's great, thanks hun x
    vibeone

Big Little Planet?Sounds like you've been sold a fake!

Haha u know what I mean

vibeone

Big Little Planet?Sounds like you've been sold a fake!

X)

sancho1983

I would be more concerned you recieved Big Little planet, is it a Chinese … I would be more concerned you recieved Big Little planet, is it a Chinese knock off?VB - Getting there first since 2007............

The Prequel maybe??

wanna buy dvd? Big trouble Little China

Original Poster

Oh pack it in the lot of ya

I'll trade you for the 1st one if u like!

Original Poster

DVS_Dee

I'll trade you for the 1st one if u like!

Haha nice try....but I think I'll pass:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876402
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      4. One for the mathmeticians2539

See more discussions