Groups

Little big planet

Ok so i got this today and absolutely love it but i don't know how to play it online with other people or play other peoples creations.

Do they have to be on my friends list or can i just join anyone?

6 Comments

At last, a Little Big Planet thread.

Banned

I'd love to be able to say "at last a non patronisng thread". Alas.........

Original Poster

guv;3401897

I'd love to be able to say "at last a non patronisng thread". … I'd love to be able to say "at last a non patronisng thread". Alas.........

having the saint on ignore I don't know what his reply was but I take it that it wasn't helpful to my question?

Banned

souljacker;3402007

having the saint on ignore I don't know what his reply was but I take it … having the saint on ignore I don't know what his reply was but I take it that it wasn't helpful to my question?

Are the replies ever helpful? I guess you already know the answer and its likely the reason you have him on ignore already.

Anyway, sorry to say, I cant answer your question. I'm sure someone will help you shortly.

lol. No replies to your thread in 20 mins. Like Jesus, I gave it life.

souljacker;3402007

having the saint on ignore I don't know what his reply was but I take it … having the saint on ignore I don't know what his reply was but I take it that it wasn't helpful to my question?

You were quoting me 2 days ago, how can you do that when I am on ignore?

hotukdeals.com/ite…631

Original Poster

anyone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2281
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201
      4. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22

See more discussions