Groups

Little Big planet 3 Ps4 4x level help!

If anyone has this,I cant do the 4x player level because of the silly servers. Can't get anyone to ever join my game or me join there's without being on each others friends list. I'm sure there's more people out there with the same problem. My psn username "Wortho" :-)

Thanks!

10 Comments

Original Poster

Needing a little help for Fifa 15 (ps4) aswel :-)

hotukdeals.com/mis…029

Would I of had of gotten to the same point the game as you to help you do it?

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

Would I of had of gotten to the same point the game as you to help you do … Would I of had of gotten to the same point the game as you to help you do it?

No mate, you just have to join my game, if any level is open in my world, you should be able to access any. Its in manglewood anyway, so shouldn't be a problem either way.

I can give you a hand, any day next week if that's any use? Username is same as here.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

I can give you a hand, any day next week if that's any use? Username is … I can give you a hand, any day next week if that's any use? Username is same as here.

Appreciate it mate. Free all day Monday and Tues. Hopefully WS can get a few more, then arrange a specific time. Will add you before then :-)

Wortho

Appreciate it mate. Free all day Monday and Tues. Hopefully WS can get a … Appreciate it mate. Free all day Monday and Tues. Hopefully WS can get a few more, then arrange a specific time. Will add you before then :-)

Cool. Just drop me a message here to arrange a time. Daytime is best for me, kids are at school and I'm off work till Thurs!

I can help in the evenings or anytime on a Sunday, I have 2 ps4's both with LBP so hit me if you need me PSN- INDUSTRYHAT3R

miikeyblue

Daytime is best for me, kids are at school and I'm off work till Thurs!

meh..

Comment

Wortho

Needing a little help for Fifa 15 (ps4) aswel … Needing a little help for Fifa 15 (ps4) aswel :-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/fifa-15-stylin-trophy-boost-2095029#post24011782

I can also help with the fifa one aswell, I have a buddy who will join aswell

deeky

meh..

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. I'm just glad that after working through next weekend I've got another week off.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1220
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764223
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is55

See more discussions