Little big planet (and other recent PS3 games) How low will they go..??

I really want to buy it, and tomb raider underworld (and a few others)
But with the recent steady decreases in price i wonder how long should i wait??
Do we reckon the recent games will drop below £15 in the new year sales?

Your opinions please.

6 Comments

mod

Yup. If you can wait. Wait till December 26th. I'm sure all DVD's/games/CD's released in the latter part of 2008 (for the Xmas Market) will be about that price(games)

Banned

Not A Chance

£17.99 is probably the lowest

Tomb Raider probably will.........they always drop in price very quickly.

Banned

andywedge;3815163

Yup. If you can wait. Wait till December 26th. I'm sure all … Yup. If you can wait. Wait till December 26th. I'm sure all DVD's/games/CD's released in the latter part of 2008 (for the Xmas Market) will be about that price(games)

no chance. Do you really believe call of duty 5 etc will be £15 next week :whistling:

LBP and TR have already had massive price cuts so little chance of them dropping for a good 3 months or so.

TR is rubbish anyway BTW

I bought LBP 2 weeks ago for £21 - now you can get it for around £16-18 in some places if you're quick - I wouldn't expect it to drop much more, if at all TBH. I buy the games if I think they are worth the price, read a few reviews of games first and if need be join a games/blu-ray/DVD rental club (I used to go with a few postal ones that are good) to see what they are like before you buy - bought a few at around £30-35 last year, 1 at £37 (COD 4) and the rest I have picked up cheaper and got some bargains.... my brother on the other hand has bought loads at £40+ from the high street just for something new to play and has ended up hating them and selling them on again at a 50% or more loss.

LBP is a great game even for one player, but much more fun for 2-4 players and online IMHO.... and I haven't played tomb raider yet, waiting for the price to dip a bit more or until I've rented it to see what it's like.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767417
    2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions