Groups

Little BIG Planet beta code giveaway

These are pretty easy to get now if you head on over to Fileplanet but i have one here if they have run out. First to post gets it but like i said i dont expect many to give me a shout for this

14 Comments

I'll take it.

EDIT: Forgot my manners.

I'll take it please

Wrong forum, this should be in misc as your not allowed to give or receive feedback for freebies

Thanks RedIron. moved to misc.

Original Poster

Oops sorry! some day my brain will start to work and remember bloody things >.
    Code given to Hodson.

If you get another one can i have it please?

Received and rep left :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thx dude!

JFK have you not tried fileplanet? fileplanet.com/pro…et/

aphex187;3115093

Thx dude! JFK have you not tried fileplanet? … Thx dude! JFK have you not tried fileplanet? http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/littlebigplanet/

You only get one if you subscribe now ! :roll:

This batch of registered user keys has been exhausted. However, there are still keys remaining for subscribers!

I want one of these soooo bad but keep missing out. Any idea if there will be another batch available any time?

Original Poster

If you sign up with fileplanet it'll cost you about 4squid i think, so if you need it that badly (like i did hehe) then that's not a bad price tbh.

If you sign up with fileplanet it'll cost you about 4squid i think, so if … If you sign up with fileplanet it'll cost you about 4squid i think, so if you need it that badly (like i did hehe) then that's not a bad price tbh

Problems with letting me access the page as said not from europe but managed to access it on my mobile, signed up and now downloading beta - ta!

Codes back up on Fileplanet again !!

Thanks to Aphex187 for the heads up !! Left Rep !! :thumbsup:

Just typical... they claim there's none left then... well... no point crying over spilt milk :).

I've got a headache from playing the game so much today though I'm almost convinced that it's a worthwhile purchase, even if it is a bit kiddy.

lol, just out of luck, i tried today and it worked!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      3. word association Game72944199
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions