Little big planet character codes.

Banned 6 replies
Found 6th Nov 2008
Hi all dose anyone know where i can get a Nariko Code and a Kratos Code for a eu version of the game without having to pay extortionate prices

6 Comments

How much are they selling for, like?

I think the Kratos one was given away with Official Playstation Magazine, and the Nariko one was from pre-ordering from Play.com.

If you want them that much, I guess you'll just have to pay the price? But I heard that maybe they are gong to be onthe Playstation Store today? Well... that's what I heard.... I believe there is also gonna be a free Spaceman suit on there too

Original Poster Banned

hodsey77;3385796

How much are they selling for, like?I think the Kratos one was given away … How much are they selling for, like?I think the Kratos one was given away with Official Playstation Magazine, and the Nariko one was from pre-ordering from Play.com.If you want them that much, I guess you'll just have to pay the price? But I heard that maybe they are gong to be onthe Playstation Store today? Well... that's what I heard.... I believe there is also gonna be a free Spaceman suit on there too

on ebay they are going for £3-£10+.

cheers for the infor i will check the play station store when i get home from work.

PabloInTheSky;3385840

on ebay they are going for £3-£10+.cheers for the infor i will check the p … on ebay they are going for £3-£10+.cheers for the infor i will check the play station store when i get home from work.

No probs... how are youfinding the game? I love it!!

If you (or anyone else) want to add me to your friends list, feel free - PSN is hodsey77 too

Original Poster Banned

hodsey77;3385913

No probs... how are youfinding the game? I love it!! If you (or anyone … No probs... how are youfinding the game? I love it!! If you (or anyone else) want to add me to your friends list, feel free - PSN is hodsey77 too

i am finding the game quite good i only done a level or 2 last night spent most of the night going through all of the tutorials its the best way to build up your items explosives are awesome.

I will add you tonight as i am at work just now. :thumbsup:

I have ordered this game, Im just waiting for it to be delivered... whats the aim of it.. what do you do? I oredered it for my girlfriend

Original Poster Banned

I am quite unsure of the aim of the game but i think the aim is to let you do what you want were you want and share with anyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769554
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    3. Add one, leave one game54415461
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4181

See more discussions