Little Big Planet PS3 - Demo available

7 replies
Found 11th Sep 2009
For those who have never played it, and don't know whether to buy it as some people love it, others hate it, download the demo from the PSN store now.

Then, if it's any good, part with your tenner for the full version.

hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

I have never played it, so currently downloading as I type.
It's over a GB, so should be a good taster.

7 Comments

Good idea, might have to give it a go. You don't have to pay for PSN is that right?

Cheers, Des.

Original Poster

DesG;6263466

Good idea, might have to give it a go. You don't have to pay for PSN is … Good idea, might have to give it a go. You don't have to pay for PSN is that right?Cheers, Des.

No, just sign up, and loads of demo's available free of charge.

theres star wars clone wars demo and teenage mutant turtles demos on the US PS Store.

Banned

DesG;6263466

Good idea, might have to give it a go. You don't have to pay for PSN is … Good idea, might have to give it a go. You don't have to pay for PSN is that right?Cheers, Des.

check out fifa10, infamous, killzone2 and battlefield 1943 demos whilst you are there.

csiman;6263544

check out fifa10, infamous, killzone2 and battlefield 1943 demos whilst … check out fifa10, infamous, killzone2 and battlefield 1943 demos whilst you are there.

other 2 are okay but wait for pes 2010

Banned

MarzBarz;6263657

other 2 are okay but wait for pes 2010

cant stand pes, just dont like player names like 'rodney' :-D

csiman;6263778

cant stand pes, just dont like player names like 'rodney' :-D

:lol: id rep u again but cant.

Thats changed now. Holland used to be orange 1 orange 2 orange 3 LMFAO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247609
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)71565
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769360
    4. word association Game74244903

See more discussions