little big planet Sack boy!!

47 replies
Found 11th May 2009
Has anyone received theirs yet?

Mine turned up this morning and hes so cute. No way im selling mine, but there on ebay for around £60 shocking.

47 Comments

oooh i got home from the school run to find a "sorry you were out" card from the postie!! i hope it's my one :-D

i got mine today too ..

how big are they? i had a look on ebay & it's the 8" ones that are around £60 - i'm assuming we're getting the 3" ones.....

Original Poster

cheerleader;5178997

how big are they?

there like 8" i think

lastlaststar;5179005

there like 8" i think

:shock: :-D i thought they'd be the tiny ones seeing as they were free

Original Poster

cheerleader;5179031

:shock: :-D i thought they'd be the tiny ones seeing as they were free

Same here, was well shocked when it turned up, didn't even think they would send them out to be fair. :-D

People are receiving them. You can refer to the original thread.

hotukdeals.com/for…126

defo 8 " and wooly ... really like the sack boys in the game ,, i'm not parting with mine

lastlaststar;5179041

Same here, was well shocked when it turned up, didn't even think they … Same here, was well shocked when it turned up, didn't even think they would send them out to be fair. :-D

:lol:

button_moon;5179048

defo 8 " and wooly ... really like the sack boys in the game ,, i'm … defo 8 " and wooly ... really like the sack boys in the game ,, i'm not parting with mine

:thumbsup:

Not had one yet, hope I am getting one

dont think i made it in time to apply sob sob sob
where did you say you lived again? hehe

hotukdeals.com/ite…rs/

Banned

i never even recieved a confirmation email

i got mine this morning its about 8inch

Maxitaxi;5179307

i never even recieved a confirmation email

A private message was sent on youtube nothing was sent to your email :thumbsup:

deejaychaos;5179321

I think the phrase is... "fnarr, fnarr"

I'm gutted that I misssed out, not paying £60 though!

deejaychaos;5179321

Oooer missus :oops:

got mine this morning

I 'should' have got one, will have to check later, anyone got the t-shirt?

Wish i had seen this earlier - my kiddies love that little dude xx

still waiting for mine :-( was definitely in the first 5000 as i subscribed when the deal was first posted & sent the message

got mine thanx

cheerleader;5187059

still waiting for mine :-( was definitely in the first 5000 as i … still waiting for mine :-( was definitely in the first 5000 as i subscribed when the deal was first posted & sent the message

i know how u feel...i did the same and nothing yet..

Mine arrived. I gave it to my girlfriend... then I saw what they were selling for on ebay.... DOH!!!!!!

killabyte;5187657

i know how u feel...i did the same and nothing yet..

me too :-(

Poo i missed out didnt see the thread

I got mine yesterday!!! Gave it to our boy whos 7! He loves it! took it to bed and hasn't put it down since he got home from school!!

:whistling:

I think my postie has mine, its not my usual nice postman so I am suspicious what has he done with my postie, and more importantly, what has he done with my sackboy!!! :-D

kelly_o_fanatic;5192578

I think my postie has mine, its not my usual nice postman so I am … I think my postie has mine, its not my usual nice postman so I am suspicious what has he done with my postie, and more importantly, what has he done with my sackboy!!! :-D

:lol: i think they are working backwards for the 5000th subscriber so we should get ours by christmas :whistling:

cheerleader;5192840

:lol: i think they are working backwards for the 5000th subscriber so we … :lol: i think they are working backwards for the 5000th subscriber so we should get ours by christmas :whistling:

Well, my postie is back today but no sackboy. I guess I can call off the people I have following yesterdays imposter now! :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic;5196489

Well, my postie is back today but no sackboy. I guess I can call off the … Well, my postie is back today but no sackboy. I guess I can call off the people I have following yesterdays imposter now! :giggle:

:w00t: :giggle:

got mine, he's cool. wasnt expecting to get one. I was outside the 5000.

cathglend;5227900

got mine, he's cool. wasnt expecting to get one. I was outside the 5000.

They must of sent you mine by mistake :thumbsup:

same as a friend. Not sure what they have done, to include us in getting them.

My postie has just delivered mine, when the door went I knew it was going to be my sackboy because the only person who would be ringing the doorbell would be postman and we havent ordered anything

Banned

how do i get one??

gsettle24;5245557

how do i get one??

All the information is in the original thread

hotukdeals.com/for…e=7

Got mine today I applied as soon as it was posted, so they don't seem to be sending them in any order. If you haven't got yours yet, don't worry as they're obviously still sending them out.

ditto got mine today

im so lucky i got another sackboy delivered today my sons well happy his nicked this one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions