Groups

little boy on britains got talent??????????

why is it his last time that he can audition please??

9 Comments

his balls will drop soon ....

His voice is going to break soon, that's all!

voice could break-he could win and then be unable to perform at the royal variety too,but then,given that its a few months til royal variety,janey cutler may not make it either:whistling:

Do people really watch this rubbish , more like Britain has no talent:-D

Yeah.., I think around 10 million people watch it. And if you don't - then how can you judge it as rubbish?

Original Poster

it was britains got s**t talent last night though except twist and pulse and the old lady!!

oh thought it was something really serious then!!!

barky;8763690

voice could break-he could win and then be unable to perform at the royal … voice could break-he could win and then be unable to perform at the royal variety too,but then,given that its a few months til royal variety,janey cutler may not make it either:whistling:

a little rep for you - humour, something hukd needs a little more of!

Because every contestant needs some sort of a tragedy. I like this way of doing it, though. Your normal tragedies are stuff that happened in the past, I think this is the first time the tragedy's been something that'll happen in the future. Adds a nice dash of drama to the mix, doesn't it?

Original Poster

barky;8763690

voice could break-he could win and then be unable to perform at the royal … voice could break-he could win and then be unable to perform at the royal variety too,but then,given that its a few months til royal variety,janey cutler may not make it either:whistling:

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions