Groups

Little Britain - Funny or absolute garbage?

So who likes little Britain, i must admit i laughed at the first series but the longer it went on the more grotesque it became and 90% of the jokes were about sex or being gay (or both) and the sketches were the same every single week, i just thought it was over-rated rubbish!!

Who liked/ disliked this pile of nonsense?

Discuss.........!

23 Comments

i liked it, now it bores me :roll:

Never watched it.

First series was funny then they just started rehashing old jokes. defiantly outstayed there welcome. Rock profiles was funnier.

Utter tosh, never understood the fuss. Same with the Office.

Original Poster

grex9101;5294483

the office was class, although i didnt get it at first, took me a few episodes

Im with the OP and makershaker re the office.
    If you get a chance to watch phoenix nights, now thats funny!!

grex9101;5294483

didnt get the office never liked it little britain was good at first them got kinda " samey"

it was brilliant to start with...the US version was abysmal...id watch it if it was on..but i used to make sure i was in for the first two series...never missed it

makershaker;5294494

the office was class, although i didnt get it at first, took me a few … the office was class, although i didnt get it at first, took me a few episodes

The office just.isn't.that.funny.

I can't actually name one current UK comedy program that is come to think of it....

Little Britain ..... I never got it, just not clever enough
    Office was clever, if you have ever worked in an office you would have met most of those people :-D

Banned

The League Of Gentlemen is good :thumbsup:

Pish...

A pair of talentless shockcocks, imo.

Original Poster

Peep Show is awesome, best comedy of the last 5 years

Never really liked Little Britain.

At the moment its gotta be The Inbetweeners - that is funny,some of it is veeeeery near the mark tho !

Agree with the above as well,peep show is great.

makershaker;5294907

Peep Show is awesome

Word.

little britain is terrible, what it it with all the cross-dressing?
    a bit funny at first but come on........:?

+1'ing the the OP

Little Britain was okay for the first season, tired rehash later. Tom Baker was the best bit.

starsparkle2311;5296718

SPACED - nuff saidDavid Walliams and Ricky Gervais starred in it, so … SPACED - nuff saidDavid Walliams and Ricky Gervais starred in it, so relevant to the thread, nah de nah de nah nah

you just dont smile as much these days starsparkle - i liked you better before:-D:-D

grex9101;5294590

The office just.isn't.that.funny.I can't actually name one current UK … The office just.isn't.that.funny.I can't actually name one current UK comedy program that is come to think of it....

The Inbetweeners :whistling:

Little Britain is a god awful programe, David Walliams is not funny at all, he can only do one "comedy voice" Matt Lucas should drop him asap

It's like Gavin and Stacey... What's so funny about watching a room full of Essex punters talk a load of rubbish?

Banned

SNEEZY;5297126

It's like Gavin and Stacey... What's so funny about watching a room full … It's like Gavin and Stacey... What's so funny about watching a room full of Essex punters talk a load of rubbish?

It's like a 'show about nothing'. Who could think that a 'show about nothing' would make good comedy?:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions