Found 3rd Oct 2008
oooh dammmmm yeahhhhh lol 9.30 cum on !

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

thankgod you reminded me, I gotta set my ps3's playtv recorder!

Thank you, thank you and thank you :-D

It was good. Enjoy it.

Original Poster

fookin elll LOL HAHAHAHHA

VERY FU***IN HELPFUL

When is this repeated? I cant get to a tele tonight

Please...does anyone know?

omg licking another ladies............omfg that was hilarious

always love the fat fighters sketches

it should be on the iplayer

kiwinator;3111803

When is this repeated? I cant get to a tele tonight Please...does … When is this repeated? I cant get to a tele tonight Please...does anyone know?

bbc iplayer

Original Poster

robtallica;3111809

omg licking another ladies............omfg that was hilariousalways love … omg licking another ladies............omfg that was hilariousalways love the fat fighters sketches

fookin ell i almost weeeed lol

Original Poster

nikkib123;3111885

Oh no I missed it - poo

was well worf seein babe x

I watched the one which aired in America earlier in the week and it seems they toned it down for our BBC version on a couple of sketches - what emily-may shouts out the bus at the end and also part of the "punch line" to the gun lover, the American episode also featured the hilarious body builders as the last sketch but no Bubbles De'vere.

Anyway only 7 days until the next one (or 4 days if your watching US one too :P)

Original Poster

Kouga;3112389

I watched the one which aired in America earlier in the week and it seems … I watched the one which aired in America earlier in the week and it seems they toned it down for our BBC version on a couple of sketches - what emily-may shouts out the bus at the end and also part of the "punch line" to the gun lover, the American episode also featured the hilarious body builders as the last sketch but no Bubbles De'vere.Anyway only 7 days until the next one (or 4 days if your watching US one too :P)

aww shame .. i love the show it has me rolled up hahaha ... im easilly entertained ...

nicki grabs a ball of wool and plays wiv it lol see not just for cats hhahahahah
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland46
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions