Groups

Little Dorrit vs Shannon Matthews

Been looking forward to watching Little Dorrit tonight, so none too pleased to find BBC have replaced with a Panorama Special about the Shannon Matthews case. Dunno about the rest of you, but as far as I'm concerned, after putting her own daughter through that ordeal, costing tax payers £3m in Police time, and then having the cheek to plead not guilty and cost us even more in trial fees, she should be sent away for life with no chance of parole. Same goes for Donovan too!

3 Comments

Completely agree and why we would want to watch that lying b***h on tv again is beyond me

She is scum......

Her family tree looked like a map of the tube......... I will be happy to pay for her upkeep in prison......I would be paying for her if she was on the outside anyway:x

its way more than 3m

all the while they were looking for her, they were not doing other things

if you had been mugged, raped etc in that period in that area imagine the attention you wouldnt of got
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions