Groups

Little fun for tonights Footy! Guess correct...win a fiver! {Closed]

Banned
    Ok OK so tonight we have chelsea and liverpool playing in the champions league.

Liverpool v Real Madrid

Juventus v Chelsea

Panathinaikos v Villarreal

If you can pick the correct scores in all 3 games you will win a fiver. (Via paypal)

Rules - Only one Entry Per user. Must have a post count of 100+.

If 2 people pick the same and guess correctly. the person who said it first will win. You MUST pick the correct score and say who to . Counts after 90mins only.

money can be donated to Comic Relief in your name if you wish
    Good luck

109 Comments

ooooh can I play? Keep in mind I know more about chocolate cake than I do football....

1 Liverpool v Real Madrid 1

2 Juventus v Chelsea 1

1 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 0

Banned

1 Liverpool v Real Madrid 2

1 Juventus v Chelsea 1

1 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 2

0-0 Liverpool v Real Madrid

0-0 Juventus v Chelsea
    0-0 Panathinaikos v Villarreal

Banned

Is rep really worth that much to you?

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;4601940

Is rep really worth that much to you?

wtf?

lumoruk you gunna explain wtf your on about?

[SIZE=5]Liverpool [COLOR=red]1[/COLOR]v Real Madrid [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]2
    [/COLOR]
    Juventus[COLOR=red] 0[/COLOR] v Chelsea [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]1
    [/COLOR]
    Panathinaikos [COLOR=red]2[/COLOR] v Villarreal [/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=5]2[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]

Banned

DangerGod;4601945

wtf?

I didn't realise rep had a price tag now

Liverpool v Real Madrid 2 - 1

Juventus v Chelsea 1 - 2

Panathinaikos v Villarreal 0 - 0

Just quick guesses, I normally checkout team injuries etc before I make predictions but since it's you DangerGod... :thumbsup:

Liverpool 1 v 1 Real Madrid

Juventus 1 v 2 Chelsea

Panathinaikos 0 v 0 Villarreal

Clarify the rules, please. Score at end of 90 mins? Score after 120 mins if necessary? Score after penalties, if necessary.

[SIZE=5]Liverpool [COLOR=red]1[/COLOR]v Real Madrid [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]1
    [/COLOR]
    Juventus[COLOR=red] 1[/COLOR] v Chelsea [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]2
    [/COLOR]
    Panathinaikos [COLOR=red]0[/COLOR] v Villarreal [/SIZE][COLOR=red][SIZE=5]1[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]

Liverpool 0 v Real Madrid 2

Juentus 1 v Chelsea 2

Panathinaikos 1 v Villareal 1

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;4601968

I didn't realise rep had a price tag now

is it only recently you stopped talking through your mouth, or have you always talked through your ***?

Liverpool 1v Real Madrid 3

Juventus 1 v Chelsea 1

Panathinaikos 0 v Villarreal 2

Original Poster Banned

kingy58;4601990

Clarify the rules, please. Score at end of 90 mins? Score after 120 mins … Clarify the rules, please. Score at end of 90 mins? Score after 120 mins if necessary? Score after penalties, if necessary.

90 mins only. will add to OP

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;4601975

Just quick guesses, I normally checkout team injuries etc before I make … Just quick guesses, I normally checkout team injuries etc before I make predictions but [COLOR="Red"]since it's you DangerGod[/COLOR]... :thumbsup:Liverpool 1 v 1 Real MadridJuventus 1 v 2 ChelseaPanathinaikos 0 v 0 Villarreal

lmao

Banned

DangerGod;4601996

is it only recently you stopped talking through your mouth, or have you … is it only recently you stopped talking through your mouth, or have you always talked through your ***?

I don't know if you want to give £5 out perhaps give it to someone more deserving?

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/30/mn_africa24_048_mac.jpg

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]]liverpool[/COLOR][/FONT] 2 - real madrid 1
    juvi 2 - chelsea 2
    Panathinaikos 2 v Villarreal 1
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/SIZE]
    edited cos of lumoruk post - money can be donated to comic relief!!

if i win - ill double it:):)

Liverpool v Real Madrid 0-0

Juventus v Chelsea - 1-0

Panathinaikos v Villarreal - 1-2

1 Juventus v Chelsea 1

1 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 1

edit: i dont have paypal, but dont think ill win anyways. but if i do then it can go to charity or wherever you like

[COLOR="Red"]Liverpool 0[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]V [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Real Madrid 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Juventus 0[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]V [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Chelsea 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Panathinaikos 1 [/COLOR][COLOR="Plum"]V[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Villarreal 2[/COLOR]

Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid
    Juventus 2-1 Chelsea
    Panathinaikos 1-1 Villareal

Banned

holly100;4602010

liverpool 2 - real madrid 1juvi 2 - chelsea 2Panathinaikos 2 v Villarreal … liverpool 2 - real madrid 1juvi 2 - chelsea 2Panathinaikos 2 v Villarreal 1come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!edited cos of lumorik post - money can be donated to comic relief!!if i win - ill double it:):)

thank you holly xx

Liverpool v Real Madrid 0-1

Juventus v Chelsea 1-0

Panathinaikos v Villarreal 0-0

2 Liverpool v Real Madrid 1

2 Juventus v Chelsea 0

1 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 1

[COLOR="Magenta"]Liverpool 1 v 0 Real Madrid

Juventus 1 v 1 Chelsea

Panathinaikos 0 v 1 Villarreal [/COLOR]

Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 1
    Juve 1 Chelsea 1
    Pana****s 1 Villareal 0
    Accept cheques, postal orders or Paypal, thanks! But if I win stick a fiver in a Red Nose bucket for me instead.

If I win, mine can go to comic relief too.

Don't worry about it Lumouruk, DangerGod is just trying to spice up the forums and it's not like we all spend every penny we earn and think "we could help save the world" we can do whatever we want with our money and it looks like quite a few people are willing to donate to Comic Relief. :thumbsup:

0 Juventus v Chelsea 2

0 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 2

if i do win as above money can be donated to charity... how bout one for autism or should we be sticking to comic releif?

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;4602006

I don't know if you want to give £5 out perhaps give it to someone more … I don't know if you want to give £5 out perhaps give it to someone more deserving?

you really irritate me, i have already donated £10 to comic relief and we are going to a fundraising event this friday. so whats your problem?

Liverpool 3v Real Madrid 1

Juventus 2 v Chelsea 1

Panathinaikos 0 v Villarreal 1

DangerGod;4602070

you really irritate me, i have already donated £10 to comic relief and we … you really irritate me, i have already donated £10 to comic relief and we are going to a fundraising event this friday. so whats your problem?

shhh - dont think it was meant in a bad way dg - im sure most of us would want this anyway:-D

this is another super post from you - re tam.... films -

side bet - bet ya liverpool walk off with cup :thumbsup::w00t:

Liverpool v Real Madrid 0-2

Juventus v Chelsea 1-1

Panathinaikos v Villarreal 1-3

DangerGod;4602070

you really irritate me, i have already donated £10 to comic relief and we … you really irritate me, i have already donated £10 to comic relief and we are going to a fundraising event this friday. so whats your problem?

Come on DangerGod, don't reply about it, you've made a generous offer with no benefit of your own, so there's no need to get annoyed or justify yourself.

Keep it civil and to the point. :thumbsup:

Maybe edit the OP stating "money can be donated to Comic Relief in your name if you wish"

holly100;4602123

shhh - dont think it was meant in a bad way dg - im sure most of us would … shhh - dont think it was meant in a bad way dg - im sure most of us would want this anyway:-Dthis is another super post from you - re tam.... films - side bet - bet ya liverpool walk off with cup :thumbsup::w00t:

No way, your boys are getting KO'd by Arsenal this year, for revenge for last year...Liverpools romance with the Champions League won't last forever. :thumbsup:

Banned

Liverpool 1 v Real Madrid 1

Juventus 2 v Chelsea 1

Panathinaikos 1 v Villarreal 3

realfriendlyman;4602146

No way, your boys are getting KO'd by Arsenal this year, for revenge for … No way, your boys are getting KO'd by Arsenal this year, for revenge for last year...Liverpools romance with the Champions League won't last forever. :thumbsup:

http://www.coolfreeimages.net/images/sweet_dreams/sweet_dreams_03.gif

1 Liverpool v Real Madrid 2

2 Juventus v Chelsea 1

2 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 2

ChipSticks;4601927
    ooooh can I play? Keep in mind I know more about chocolate cake than I do football....

lol, me to, but here we go

2 Juventus v Chelsea 1

1 Panathinaikos v Villarreal 0

1 Juventus v Chelsea 2

2 Panathinaikos v Villareal 2

Original Poster Banned

holly100;4602123

shhh - dont think it was meant in a bad way dg - im sure most of us would … shhh - dont think it was meant in a bad way dg - im sure most of us would want this anyway:-Dthis is another super post from you - re tam.... films - side bet - bet ya liverpool walk off with cup :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;4602135

Come on DangerGod, don't reply about it, you've made a generous offer … Come on DangerGod, don't reply about it, you've made a generous offer with no benefit of your own, so there's no need to get annoyed or justify yourself. :)Keep it civil and to the point. Maybe edit the OP stating "money can be donated to Comic Relief in your name if you wish"

hehe holly i will donate another tenner to comic relief/Charity if liverpool take the cup!....no no make it 20 infact, im confident here :whistling: lol

Yeh i wont let him bother me rfm - its just it was a good will jester and a little fun that was all. then to say it was for rep just annoyed me.... ok..OP edited
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2071
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions