Groups
    EXPIRED

Little help finding HD DVDs

Does anyone know a good place to get "adult" HD DVDs for a good price. The only ones I could find were from America and were about £40.

Don't think I'm breaking any rules asking this but if I am just delete the thread.
    Oh yeah, I'm asking "for my friend".

8 Comments

for your friend :whistling:really try hmv

Original Poster

missismop;4504917

for your friend :whistling:really try hmv

The HMV in Cardiff don't even sell regular HD DVDs so I doubt they'll have these

try online

why dont you get 'your' friend to add this to google search
    adult hddvd

I am sure you will get the results you want - I mean they want

Original Poster

Jez15;4505000

why dont you get 'your' friend to add this to google searchadult hddvdI … why dont you get 'your' friend to add this to google searchadult hddvdI am sure you will get the results you want - I mean they want

I, erm I mean he, tried but just got news articles and the odd American site selling for really high prices

Damn! me and sy were gonna pitch the idea of HD blues to sky, if dvds already exist.... damn back to the drawing board.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4505037

Damn! me and sy were gonna pitch the idea of HD blues to sky, if dvds … Damn! me and sy were gonna pitch the idea of HD blues to sky, if dvds already exist.... damn back to the drawing board.

Yeah, there were loads about when HD DVD was looking to win the format war but most are BluRay now and everyone seems to have stopped selling the HD DVDs.

Or so I'm told, by my friend

tell your friend to use the internet like the rest of us
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions