Groups

Little help if you could be so kind.

There is a free screening I noticed in The Sun today (NOT The Blind Side), unfortunately I didn't have chance to jot down the code or anything so if anyone could have a look and pop it in freebies that would be great (have had a look and its not there). Think you do need todays paper to take with you with your tickets too.

28 Comments

Original Poster

maybe not then

Would this involve purchasing "The Sun"?
    If so, that may explain the lack of replies.

Original Poster

thesaint;8111557

Would this involve purchasing "The Sun"?If so, that may explain the lack … Would this involve purchasing "The Sun"?If so, that may explain the lack of replies.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z12/chicadee_photos/mixedbag984.gif

i would rather pay for you to get into the pictures than be seen buying a sun i'm afraid but good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;8111642

i would rather pay for you to get into the pictures than be seen buying a … i would rather pay for you to get into the pictures than be seen buying a sun i'm afraid but good luck :thumbsup:

it was not for my benefit, just had a flick through in the staffroom (looking for the alton towers thingymebobs), not everyone on here avoids it I'm sure

I'll try

michelleleemoo;8111675

it was not for my benefit, just had a flick through in the staffroom … it was not for my benefit, just had a flick through in the staffroom (looking for the alton towers thingymebobs), not everyone on here avoids it I'm sure

Yes indeed, maybe even asking here might help
    hotukdeals.com/ite…706

Original Poster

Met-Cast;8111699

I'll try

cheers big ears :thumbsup:

darren9030;8111700

Yes indeed, maybe even asking here might help … Yes indeed, maybe even asking here might help :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/617706/free-alton-towers-tickets-sun-promo?t=617706

was only half hearted, only have 3 and thats from nabbing them out of the papers left in the staffroom :oops:

Banned

free weight watchers join up stuff... but nothing in the the paper in respect of free screening of a film

Original Poster

dog_cop;8111739

free weight watchers join up stuff... but nothing in the the paper in … free weight watchers join up stuff... but nothing in the the paper in respect of free screening of a film

was on a right hand page, close to the seam and said enter code blah blah at seefilmfirst and bring page, token? with it so thats odd

left my copy at work but cant remember seeing this...there was a competition to win tickets to the premier though

Original Poster

boothy;8111797

left my copy at work but cant remember seeing this...there was a … left my copy at work but cant remember seeing this...there was a competition to win tickets to the premier though

:thinking::thinking: might ring work and get someone to look, do you think it could be area specific re newspaper?

michelleleemoo;8111810

:thinking::thinking: might ring work and get someone to look, do you … :thinking::thinking: might ring work and get someone to look, do you think it could be area specific re newspaper?

I was going to say it might be rgional.

Banned

michelleleemoo;8111783

was on a right hand page, close to the seam and said enter code blah blah … was on a right hand page, close to the seam and said enter code blah blah at seefilmfirst and bring page, token? with it so thats odd

ok will send you the free weight watchers stuff

michelleleemoo;8111810

:thinking::thinking: might ring work and get someone to look, do you … :thinking::thinking: might ring work and get someone to look, do you think it could be area specific re newspaper?

not sure tbh,I know there are sometimes regional pricing differences though

Original Poster

dog_cop;8111826

ok will send you the free weight watchers stuff

thats not vewwy nice doggy police mister

you make moo cwy :cry:

Banned

michelleleemoo;8111839

thats not vewwy nice doggy police misteryou make moo cwy :cry:

or how about the comfy shoes for the old gimmers in the back pages :w00t:

Original Poster

boothy;8111834

not sure tbh,I know there are sometimes regional pricing differences … not sure tbh,I know there are sometimes regional pricing differences though

maybe, just maybe, I imagined it. No one answering at work (damn caller id) going shop or its going to bug me,

thing is there were no screenings at nottingham so how would anyone else get to go/know if its not been printed elsewhere :?

Original Poster

dog_cop;8111852

or how about the comfy shoes for the old gimmers in the back pages :w00t:

gimmers, what the frick are they? and noooo, I like my high heels thanks ;-)

Banned

michelleleemoo;8111875

gimmers, what the frick are they? and noooo, I like my high heels thanks … gimmers, what the frick are they? and noooo, I like my high heels thanks ;-)

old gimmers .. like old folk .. crumblies :w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;8111887

old gimmers .. like old folk .. crumblies :w00t:

well you'd know :whistling:

and anyway I cant be that old, everyone at work keeps telling me to grow up :oops:

michelleleemoo;8111875

I like my high heels thanks ;-)

Send some pics, and i'll take you to the flicks.

Banned

michelleleemoo;8111896

well you'd know :whistling:and anyway I cant be that old, everyone at … well you'd know :whistling:and anyway I cant be that old, everyone at work keeps telling me to grow up :oops:

nah thats because your just stoooopid :whistling:

Original Poster

thesaint;8111903

Send some pics, and i'll take you to the flicks.

you keep yr flicks to yourself

jellybaby22;8111908

lol I like the word crumblies..... :lol:

yeah, prune crumblies, eeeew :-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;8111917

nah thats because your just stoooopid :whistling:

moo not doopid or fat :x

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8111933

moo not doopid or fat :x

one part of this statement is not true :oops: it must have been a paper from last week

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/WisdomStriker/Blushing.gif

Nope nothing there, just that weight watchers stuff

sorry, you sure it was the sun?

Original Poster

ivegotalobon;8112364

Nope nothing there, just that weight watchers stuffsorry, you sure it was … Nope nothing there, just that weight watchers stuffsorry, you sure it was the sun?

yes it was definitely the sun, there were 2 on the table and I assumed it was todays but was probably the other one that might have been saturdays and that went in the bin so wont be there after my day off tomorrow, oh well I tried :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions