Found 7th Apr
My 9 year old has just decided she likes little mix and I wanted to buy her a little mix shirt for Easter (instead of chocolate) but I can't find anything. I don't want the fruit of the loom type shirts on ebay but a proper shirt.
There seems to be do much harm merchandise out for one direction and Justin Bieber but not much for little mix.
It seems that Primark and Asda had some way back in 2012.
My question is has anyone come across any little mix shirts on the high street recently? Or does anyone have any they are planning on selling (size 10-11). Thank you

13 Comments

Original Poster

Caroline_1993

Little mix have their own storehttp://shop.little-mix.com

​Thank you. I had a look and they are the "fruit of the loom" cut shirts and they are adult sizes. I have a petite 9 year old.

River island had little mix tshirts last year. I did go for one from eBay though for my daughter to wear the the concert last year, couldn't fault the price

Many promo places use stock t-shirts for official merchandise. Most of the t-shirts sent out with lootbox and geekbox are genuine official t-shirts but they do use fruit of the loom / screen stars / gulidan etc

Primark and other stores licence the design / trademarked brand and then manufacturer in house.

Original Poster

Dawsy

Many promo places use stock t-shirts for official merchandise. Most of … Many promo places use stock t-shirts for official merchandise. Most of the t-shirts sent out with lootbox and geekbox are genuine official t-shirts but they do use fruit of the loom / screen stars / gulidan etcPrimark and other stores licence the design / trademarked brand and then manufacturer in house.

​Thank you. Does Primark still sell them?

Original Poster

andrewburns

River island had little mix tshirts last year. I did go for one from eBay … River island had little mix tshirts last year. I did go for one from eBay though for my daughter to wear the the concert last year, couldn't fault the price

​I've been looking on ebay but there's nothing apart from the fruit if the loom type shirts at the moment

Original Poster

dereklogan7

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/492844812/fast-delivery-please-read-item?utm_campaign=shopping_uk_en_gb_RoyalPrintUK_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=12215940&gclid=CjwKEAjw8ZzHBRCUwrrV59XinXUSJADSTE5kKIV2jrrEh0IXnOuhiQpaeEZMVpNmpsteVbtvh7WShxoCDvDw_wcB

​Thank you but that's exactly the fruit of the loom type shirt we don't want.

Why don't you find a nice plain top and get a transfer to put on it

Little Mix will hate the child if they see them wearing knock-off gear. Buy the official merchandise that is available or don't bother.

Why the hatred for FOTL ? oO

Original Poster

tallpete33

Why the hatred for FOTL ? oO

​Because they look awful on girls.

Have you thought of using ,transfer paper and designing your own , she might like the fact she can choose herself how it will look and be unique
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769364
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486

See more discussions