Little Mix, The Glory Days Concert - is it suitable for a 7 year old?

Found 11th Sep 2017
HI there,

My daughter is 7 and loves Little Mix, I'm toying with the idea of taking her (on a non-school night) to the current tour.

Has anyone been? What is the show like? Is it suitable for a 7 year old?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Friends of ours went With their 5 year old
Absolutely loved it
So did her dad as the outfits left little to the imagination

Some would say that makes it inappropriate for a 7yo, as OP asked.

You'll be able to see videos of it on YouTube to help you make up your own mind. I can't imagine anything about it being less than child-friendly though, given that they are basically the group's target market.

Please do get her some earplugs, though. You can buy decent silicone plugs which attenuate the level of noise without muffling it (as the cheap foam ones do) for only around £3 OK eBay. It's unlikely that the venue would have sound levels high enough to damage her hearing, but it might be beyond the comfort threshold, especially after the audience adds their own noise.

Original Poster

dxx11 m ago

You'll be able to see videos of it on YouTube to help you make up your own …You'll be able to see videos of it on YouTube to help you make up your own mind. I can't imagine anything about it being less than child-friendly though, given that they are basically the group's target market.Please do get her some earplugs, though. You can buy decent silicone plugs which attenuate the level of noise without muffling it (as the cheap foam ones do) for only around £3 OK eBay. It's unlikely that the venue would have sound levels high enough to damage her hearing, but it might be beyond the comfort threshold, especially after the audience adds their own noise.

Good thinking, hadn't though about noise levels. I'll look to get some thank you

Bradleigh6 h, 9 m ago

Friends of ours went With their 5 year oldAbsolutely loved itSo did her …Friends of ours went With their 5 year oldAbsolutely loved itSo did her dad as the outfits left little to the imagination

terriclarkfan5 h, 20 m ago

Some would say that makes it inappropriate for a 7yo, as OP asked.

dont think a 7yo girl would have the same thoughts as a red blooded male

I have taken my daughter to the capital summertime ball twice, once when she was 7 and once when she was 9. Both times little mix played and she loved it both times.

kids that age don't see the costumes as sexualisation, they see pretty ladies who are so cool.

i say take her, she will love it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants