Groups
    EXPIRED

Little tikes trampoline , Instock anywhere???

Hi folks.

Really need to know where has this trampoline in stock? My partner is really wanting to get my son this one for his birthday on the 16th . We have been waiting for it coming back in stock at tesco but no luck and also notice the toys r us site saying that expected date is the middle of july.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Any help appreciated

6 Comments

what about this from Tesco?

]http//di…spx

Original Poster

Thanks but that is the smaller one. We think he will grow out that one too quickly.

lol, read that quickly and thought you were getting it for sons 16th birthday!

Cant find it anywhere else, not even on little tikes website!

i bought a 1st trampoline for my little girl when she was about 2yrs and to be honest they soon get used to it and need a big one! my advise is to get a normal 6 or 8ft one to start with save wasting your money. i also found with the first ones the enclosure doesnt zip up and is easy for them to fall out. If you have a home bargains close to you they have some good deals on trampolines or look around they have really come down in price.

nattynatty;8764173

i bought a 1st trampoline for my little girl when she was about 2yrs and … i bought a 1st trampoline for my little girl when she was about 2yrs and to be honest they soon get used to it and need a big one! my advise is to get a normal 6 or 8ft one to start with save wasting your money. i also found with the first ones the enclosure doesnt zip up and is easy for them to fall out. If you have a home bargains close to you they have some good deals on trampolines or look around they have really come down in price.

TJHughes and Wilkinson would be 2 other places to try if you are looking for a normal trampoline. Can order online from both of those places too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions