LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - Alternatives?

Found 24th Dec 2017
Hi,

My wife and I really enjoyed playing and completing LittleBigPlanet3 together on the PS4. But now we have time to play on the PS4 over the holidays, I'm struggling to find a 2 player game we can work through together at the same time.

We also play Rayman on occasion, although it's not as good.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions - especially if I can download them today!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
If you like platformers. Give something like Knack 2 a try. It's Co op. So should be good. Me and the other half played it when it came out. Was a lot of fun :-) plus it's on sale atm I believe and there is a demo if you want to try before you buy.
Edited by: "talset" 24th Dec 2017
Lovers in a dangerous space time is a cute co-operative 2 player game, not quite the same as LBP though but definitely enjoyable, possibly a little harder to play
Crash bandicoot trilogy theres alot of game there. Remember most games can be couch coop you can take turn about when you die
Me and my GF are in the same boat, these are the games we had fun with in Co-op:

Guacamelee
Divinity: Original Sin
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
Magicka 2

None play like LBP but we both enjoyed them in co-op.
Lego games are quite fun in multiplayer
Bubble bobble
Original Poster
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've had a look at a few and will look through the rest, although a couple do seem a bit more combat focused which is a little away from our preference. I wish Crash was proper two player - that would be an ideal game.

It does seem like studios are missing an opportunity for those more casual gamers who want something lighthearted to play.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants