Littlebigplanet 6' Sackboy figurine worth good money ......whatsthatabout?

64 replies
Found 18th Nov 2008
I just received my copy of Littlebigplanet for my PS3, infact I ordered 2 copy's, one for a relative.

They cost me about £41 for the pair as I used the £30 off £60 spend at Marshall Ward.

Each copy of the game includes a 6' Sackboy figurine, I find out through the intranet tonight that their worth around £30 a figure???

Anybody know why these are so valuable? Or is it just because the game is exceptional or something.

Anyway looks like I'm quids in

64 Comments

its an ebay link and its going for £25 with loads of time left

just put in c g i . e b a ywhere the aestricks are

Original Poster

Jack-L92;3498690

its an ebay link and its going for £25 with loads of time left

I'm watching that one.

Ebay Item number: 330287461575

Are you sure you don't want to give one to me, lol! It'd be going to a good home

Banned

sackboy you say?!! huh....it reminds me of you!!!

Original Poster

hodsey77;3498821

Are you sure you don't want to give one to me, lol! It'd be going to a … Are you sure you don't want to give one to me, lol! It'd be going to a good home

I might start up a FS/FT thread Would have to screen potential buyers 'cos they're such lovely wee chaps...

salder21;3499084

sackboy you say?!! huh....it reminds me of you!!!

talking of wee chaps...:p

hey sally, got LBP yet? I'm into GH4 too much to play it yet lol

Banned

hey, nope not too sure what it is tbh :oops:

robtallica;3499343

I might start up a FS/FT thread Would have to screen potential buyers … I might start up a FS/FT thread Would have to screen potential buyers 'cos they're such lovely wee chaps...

A couple of people already tried that, and were slated by some, as they're 'freebies'... you'd be best either keeping yourself, or whacking it on ebay now while the prices are still high

If you offer it for trade only on here, that's OK too :thumbsup:

p.s. If you're gonna be playing it, add me to your friends list, and play my levels, lol! :-D (psn is hodsey77 too)

Original Poster

salder21;3499368

hey, nope not too sure what it is tbh :oops:

LOL neither have I:oops:

the reviews are insane though, seen people on here going mad for it aswell.

]9.5/10 at IGN

Original Poster

hodsey77;3499405

A couple of people already tried that, and were slated by some, as … A couple of people already tried that, and were slated by some, as they're 'freebies'... you'd be best either keeping yourself, or whacking it on ebay now while the prices are still high :)If you offer it for trade only on here, that's OK too :thumbsup:p.s. If you're gonna be playing it, add me to your friends list, and play my levels, lol! (psn is hodsey77 too)

nah I meant for trade only really, I was initially jesting tbh but hey ho :whistling:

wicked, yeah I'll add you and play your levels...erm what do you mean lol :oops:

Banned

im in the middle of enough games at once at the mo, dont want to add another one to the list just yet lol.

robtallica;3499461

nah I meant for trade only really, I was initially jesting tbh but hey ho … nah I meant for trade only really, I was initially jesting tbh but hey ho :whistling:wicked, yeah I'll add you and play your levels...erm what do you mean lol :oops:

Heheh! You'll see! :thumbsup:

Once you've played it for a while, you get the online mode locked... everyone can create and publish their own levels, and then people rate them and comment on them.

I only need two more 'hearts' on my Sleigh RIde level, and I'll get a Trophy!! lol! ;-)

It's great!!

Original Poster

hodsey77;3499479

Heheh! You'll see! :thumbsup:Once you've played it for a while, you get … Heheh! You'll see! :thumbsup:Once you've played it for a while, you get the online mode locked... everyone can create and publish their own levels, and then people rate them and comment on them.I only need two more 'hearts' on my Sleigh RIde level, and I'll get a Trophy!! lol! ;-)It's great!!

salder21;3499466

im in the middle of enough games at once at the mo, dont want to add … im in the middle of enough games at once at the mo, dont want to add another one to the list just yet lol.

thx for all your info - sure I'll give it a bash soon, might add ya

Hey sally - what's with your location? in your dreams pal:p

Banned

loooooooooool oops!! :oops:

forgot to change that!!!

It was because someones location last night said 'looking for sadiebabes room'

but yeah....in my dreams!!! :-D :oops:

Original Poster

salder21;3499781

loooooooooool oops!! :oops:forgot to change that!!!It was because … loooooooooool oops!! :oops:forgot to change that!!!It was because someones location last night said 'looking for sadiebabes room'but yeah....in my dreams!!! :-D :oops:

keep it mate, SB's got a oft spot for ya - I can tell;-)

(bet she's logging this down somewhere)

Banned

robtallica;3499828

keep it mate, SB's got a oft spot for ya - I can tell;-)(bet she's … keep it mate, SB's got a oft spot for ya - I can tell;-)(bet she's logging this down somewhere)

yeah right Im sure she does!

....not lol

Banned

this shirt is black not

Original Poster

salder21;3499873

this shirt is black not

well don't say I never told ya, can lead a horse to water 'n all that.....

BTW: did you mean soft spot or logging information?

Banned

the 1st one lol

Original Poster

salder21;3499925

the 1st one lol

dude.......PSN name?

might add you 'n hodsey right now, then you can see what I'm playing whenever you log in:p

send you hott messages too haha

Banned

i told u it the other day! cant remember it now!! :oops: lol

2secs and ill look.........

Original Poster

salder21;3500085

i told u it the other day! cant remember it now!! :oops: lol2secs and ill … i told u it the other day! cant remember it now!! :oops: lol2secs and ill look.........

I thought you had spaces or summat, upper/lower case makes a diff too

Boy love :oops:

http://www.funandsmile.de/images/product_images/popup_images/do%20not%20disturb.jpg

Banned

its doing a software update just now, ill tell you after.....its prob going to be something like salder20, 21 or 22 tho

Banned

choc1969;3500148

Boy love :oops:

and you luv it!!! :-D :-D :-D

lol hi how are you? x

salder21;3500157

and you luv it!!! :-D :-D :-Dlol hi how are you? x

:giggle:

I'm good thanks......drinking JD and apple juice :w00t:

Loving the male bonding sessions that go on here everyday lol

Original Poster

your added to mine - your avvy's a animal of some sort

hey chocolatté

howdydogirl?

Hiya Robbie lurve, having a better day than normal.

How's life in the fast lane ?

Banned

dont know what it is? :? looool not seen it for a while

Original Poster

choc1969;3500243

Hiya Robbie lurve, having a better day than normal.How's life in the fast … Hiya Robbie lurve, having a better day than normal.How's life in the fast lane ?

fast lane??? nah I'm too relaxed for all that, nice to see you about, almost at the end of series one(life on mars) now :thumbsup:

salder21;3500251

dont know what it is? :? looool not seen it for a while

muppet :-D

Banned

robtallica;3500278

fast lane??? nah I'm too relaxed for all that, nice to see you about, … fast lane??? nah I'm too relaxed for all that, nice to see you about, almost at the end of series one(life on mars) now :thumbsup:muppet :-D

it could be a muppet? :?

im not sure? :?

loool :thumbsup:

robtallica;3500278

fast lane??? nah I'm too relaxed for all that, nice to see you about, … fast lane??? nah I'm too relaxed for all that, nice to see you about, almost at the end of series one(life on mars) now :thumbsup:

how many episodes was it ? :?

Original Poster

salder21;3500298

it could be a muppet? :?im not sure? :?loool :thumbsup:

I wrote in salder21 in lower case, the request showed as Salder21 once it was sent - got you hook line 'n sinker - no escaping now lil bro.

Original Poster

choc1969;3500326

how many episodes was it ? :?

it's 8 episodes, I'm upto no.7

only one clunker in the lot(the one where the cast are holed up inside a newspaper's office for most of the ep lol)

wow, at 6' it's taller than me

Banned

trying to update still here rob

Original Poster

salder21;3501572

trying to update still here rob

loooooooll

so i'm not alone in that it takes forever to download updates sometimes

both my ps3 and 360 do that :x

Banned

yeh 1st 2 attempts failed for some reason :? :?

at 58% just now

Banned

suddenly jumped from 59% downloading, to installing :? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62647
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions