Littlesheepy's just pay postage thread

Found 23rd Jan 2009
I have the following available to a good home for just the cost of postage.
If anyone is interested i shall work out postage costs.

2x Colour Epson print cartridges (S020089/S020191) sealed
2x Black Epson print cartridges (S020108/S020189) sealed
Bluetooth dongle - Not sure if this needs any drivers or anything but nothing with it.

Items will be quoted as 2nd class delivery unless otherwise requested and posted next Tuesday. Payment via BT or Paypal 'gift'

2x Colour Epson print cartridges (S020089/S020191) sealed SOLD
2x Black Epson print cartridges (S020108/S020189) sealed SOLD
- littlesheepy

7 Comments

Please can i have the epson cartridges 1 x colour 1 x black would be great
thanks

ill take the bluetooth dongle. pm me details of postage etc

Original Poster

lnjk;4164598

Please can i have the epson cartridges 1 x colour 1 x black would be … Please can i have the epson cartridges 1 x colour 1 x black would be greatthanks

Ok, for all 4 (and this is a bit tricky) appear to weigh JUST under 250g which makes them £1.24 delivered, but my scales aren't the greatest, so they could be just over which would make them £1.63 delivered. If you're interested, how about the £1.63 and if they are less when i post them, i'll refund you the difference? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tay1982;4164636

ill take the bluetooth dongle. pm me details of postage etc

No problems. Will PM you. Will be 42p. Don't forget i can't post til next Tuesday :thumbsup:

littlesheepy;4164706

Ok, for all 4 (and this is a bit tricky) appear to weigh JUST under 250g … Ok, for all 4 (and this is a bit tricky) appear to weigh JUST under 250g which makes them £1.24 delivered, but my scales aren't the greatest, so they could be just over which would make them £1.63 delivered. If you're interested, how about the £1.63 and if they are less when i post them, i'll refund you the difference? :thumbsup:

that would be grreat please pm me your address

Original Poster

lnjk;4164723

that would be grreat please pm me your address

Will do. Don't forget they wont be posted until next Tuesday :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Payment received from Inkj :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text