Littlewoods £30 voucher use on apple wireless keyboard?

Banned 6
Found 13th May 2009
Hi Ive been sent in the post a £30 off £60 voucher for littlewoods. Looking on their website i see they sell the apple wireless keyboard which ive been wanting but couldn't justify the high price.
The keyboard + a small £7 item with p&p should leave me with the keyboard for £30. Is this a good deal and is there likely to be a new one coming out soon?
Also i would like the wireless mighty mouse can i use the same code again at additions?
many thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

sorry for the multiple threads not sure what happened...

£41 refurb direct from apple,does away with the risk of the voucher
store.apple.com/uk_…0OA

mate honestly dont do that, the picture on the website is not the one you receive, ive had 3 wired mouse instead of 3 wireless and the keyboard didnt have the number pad plus arrived second hand nearly smashed to pieces.. avoid

Original Poster Banned

wow seems like a bad idea. Ive heard rumours of a multi-touch mighty mouse coming-would it be worth holding out for this?

olivier81;5201964

wow seems like a bad idea. Ive heard rumours of a multi-touch mighty … wow seems like a bad idea. Ive heard rumours of a multi-touch mighty mouse coming-would it be worth holding out for this?

i reckon although the mighty mouse is already good. I got mine from ebay second hand for £22 delivered so chuffed with that!

Original Poster Banned

bump..
Post a comment
@
    Text