Groups

littlewoods!!!!!

Who's bought a tv from littlewoods direct (28/4/09) and has heard nothing about when its being delivered. its a right joke u would think they would have rang me by now.

Has anyone else had the same trouble?

8 Comments

I ordered a bed from them that was suppose to be delivered on the 1st of june but now changed to 18th june without informing me. Only way I know is because I checked the status online!

Have you checked the status online?

They will contact you about 5 days before delivery when they have the stock in the warehouse

Original Poster

zish_uk;5148234

I ordered a bed from them that was suppose to be delivered on the 1st of … I ordered a bed from them that was suppose to be delivered on the 1st of june but now changed to 18th june without informing me. Only way I know is because I checked the status online!Have you checked the status online?

na ho do u do that?

Go into your account and it will give you a estimated delivery date using the "Track Order" tab

Original Poster

ah cheers

if it's ebay you get a negative if it's not with them within 7 days, if it's littlewoods or another major company they don't care!!

Original Poster

cancelled my order with out even saying anything

I ordered a few items 16/04 for £60, used code to get £30 off so about £34 delivered. Got 2 things the next day but the gio-goi t-shirts which were reduced from £39 to £29 were due by 30/04, then 08/05, then 22/05, and then 28/05. I phoned up earlier and told them to cancel the last item as I'm never going to get it, I already paid off the £34 on my account, expected I'd get credit but she said I get nothing back as removing that item invalidates the code, which is stupid as I lose out on £30 of t-shirts and get nothing in return so I told her not to bother in that case, as it would be completely illogical.

Went out and just got home, checked my account and the item has been re-added at £39 as it's gone back up, so I now owe a further £10 on my account to cover the difference ffs.

As if thats not bad enough, completely my own fault but I thought you had a month to pay off the balance, so add a £12 late fee to that too. Not to mention, delivery date is now 01/06! what a nightmare, suffice to say I won't be using them again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CEX return/exchange at different store11
      2. Three connection11
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££45
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay66

See more discussions