Littlewoods & Great Universal Codes?

9 replies
Found 1st Sep 2007
I'm looking for a new phone & was wondering about these two places.

When you go to register is says you get £15 off your first order.

If I use a £20 off code & also a 10% off code will I still get the extra £15 off?

If so I get a cheaper phone :thumbsup:

So if anyone knows then please let me know :-D

James

9 Comments

James...

I'm looking for a new phone & was wondering about these two places. When … I'm looking for a new phone & was wondering about these two places. When you go to register is says you get £15 off your first order.If I use a £20 off code & also a 10% off code will I still get the extra £15 off?If so I get a cheaper phone :thumbsup: So if anyone knows then please let me know :-D James

Have a read of the threads where people use littlewoods for the purhase of a mobile phone, your answer should be answered in there.

Here's one I made earlier:

]
[COLOR="Blue"]CLICK HERE[/COLOR]

Using multiple codes usually works, but is not advocated on HUKD, but they allow them for some reason.:?

Original Poster

thesaint

Have a read of the threads where people use littlewoods for the purhase … Have a read of the threads where people use littlewoods for the purhase of a mobile phone, your answer should be answered in there.Here's one I made earlier:][COLOR="Blue"]CLICK HERE[/COLOR]Using multiple codes usually works, but is not advocated on HUKD, but they allow them for some reason.:?

Thanks for that mate. One more thing. My dad might buy the blackburn shirt off there & we would use the...

10% off code
£20 off code
Free P&P code

...I have put them in the box & they all go into the basket so is there any reason why we shouldnt get it for £20.50 posted as it was originally £45?

Also I think I read somewhere that they charge you the full amount & then refund you the discounts or something like that. Is this true?

cheers
James

James...

Thanks for that mate. One more thing. My dad might buy the blackburn … Thanks for that mate. One more thing. My dad might buy the blackburn shirt off there & we would use the...10% off code£20 off codeFree P&P code...I have put them in the box & they all go into the basket so is there any reason why we shouldnt get it for £20.50 posted as it was originally £45?Also I think I read somewhere that they charge you the full amount & then refund you the discounts or something like that. Is this true?cheersJames

Yes they do charge the whole amount and then refund the discount back to you. Also, the delivery note will only show the full amount.

Original Poster

Any idea how long it would take to refund the difference?

My dads a bit sceptical about these things.

Also if I ordered a football for £15 & used a £15 off code & free delivery one I would get it for free?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

James

Banned

James...

Any idea how long it would take to refund the difference?

its usually an automatic refund as soon as its taken out of your account. And the £15 off code usually has a MOV of £30, if your spending £60 use this code ZG0333 for £30 off, also a 20% off code and the free delivery code, then you should pay around 15 quid for a £60 order

Banned

anybody know of any higher codes to work on credit card orders (above £20), i desperatley want a w850i but cannot open an account :oops: please :thumbsup:

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

the codes should work when paying by credit card or at least it did for … the codes should work when paying by credit card or at least it did for me. but the only problem i found was the phone i bought was locked to the sim card provided, cost me anotr £10 to get it unlocked. might want to bear this in mind... happy shopping

the phone i want is already on network i want, but these codes cant be used on credit cards, you have to set up ACCOUNTS, the other codes are only like £10 off and i cant really afford it unless i gte it at like £50 instead of £100 :oops:

what codes can i use FOR GREAT UNIVERSAL existing customer

cant seem to find any

Banned

smarty29a

what codes can i use FOR GREAT UNIVERSAL existing customer cant seem to … what codes can i use FOR GREAT UNIVERSAL existing customer cant seem to find any

most of the ZQ and XX codes from littlewoods work for great universal existing customers. Look in the thread titled littlewoods @ littlewoods, theres loads in there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions