Littlewoods and maybe the others just adding Identity theft cover to accounts.....should check.

Was checking statement and I have Identity cover at £6.99 per month added to my account without requesting it, so just letting you lot know incase they have also added to your accounts so you can ring up and cancel it and make sure you getitng something for the hassle lol.

This could apply to all shop direct stores.

5 Comments

Banned

something for the hassle?

as far as i am aware it was a 30-day free trial and down to the customer to cancel. you obviously didnt read. why should they give you anything?

Original Poster

dimebars;5092016

something for the hassle?as far as i am aware it was a 30-day free trial … something for the hassle?as far as i am aware it was a 30-day free trial and down to the customer to cancel. you obviously didnt read. why should they give you anything?

I never asked for it so free trial or not they cant just put it onto my account and then charge me without telling me thats why.

Banned

rbquk;5092041

I never asked for it so free trial or not they cant just put it onto my … I never asked for it so free trial or not they cant just put it onto my account and then charge me without telling me thats why.

they did tell you - someone posted a link to it the other day

Original Poster

dimebars;5092072

they did tell you - someone posted a link to it the other day

EH, no they did not. I only used littlewoods at christmas and paid the account there and then, had 3 statements since with zero on and now one with £6.99 for the charge of protection so at what point did they tell me when i dont use the account????

I rang them and got an official, not a code posted here, code for money off and also refunded the payment.

I've never taken anything on credit on my Littlewoods account - do they apply this charge in my case? They better not!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions