Groups

Littlewoods and Very?

They the same company? Littlewoods and Littlewoods Direct are different and if I use a code for Very as a new customer will it be OK?

7 Comments

Banned

same company no

littlewoods direct became very,so VERY and littlewoods are the same company

Original Poster

Thanks, but none of the codes work! :x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6289198

lol, I've got a £10 of a £50 spend code for Littlewoods if you want to t … lol, I've got a £10 of a £50 spend code for Littlewoods if you want to take your chances with it:)

Thanks, but im sure I was with Littlewoods and says the details are for Very when I log in. :thinking:

Banned

muffin247;6288896

littlewoods direct became very,so VERY and littlewoods are the same … littlewoods direct became very,so VERY and littlewoods are the same company

casparwhite;6288801

same company no

Naeem786;6289344

Thanks, but im sure I was with Littlewoods and says the details are for … Thanks, but im sure I was with Littlewoods and says the details are for Very when I log in. :thinking:

Original Poster

LOL When i tried regestering with Littlewoods it said the A/C Number is for Very, as it dont let me log into Littlewoods as was a customer there! Get me? lol

Original Poster

Yea when I tried to log in it says its for Very :? Might register again get it cheaper!! lol

As when registered with Very may have put my normal Littlewoods account number in? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions