Littlewoods - Cancel order

Found 26th Oct 2007
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Phone up and ask to cancel it
UltimoScorpion

Phone up and ask to cancel it

I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to cancel right?
Or you got 14 days or so to return what you ordered if you can't cancel incase they dispaching faster than expected.
thfc andyp3

I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to … I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to cancel right?

Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late delivery as they'll be expecting stock. If you can't cancel you have 7 days to return it under the Distance Selling regulations, at no cost to yourself
UltimoScorpion

Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late … Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late delivery as they'll be expecting stock. If you can't cancel you have 7 days to return it under the Distance Selling regulations, at no cost to yourself

Cheers, rep added
When I read the title of this my first thought was...

"You lucky, lucky, *******" :lol:
also when the delivery man arrives tell thim you have rang littlewoods and cancelled , so dont sign for parcel, then he will take it back, this saves you time and energy sorting out returning, i have done this on an occasion
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants