Littlewoods - Cancel order

is it possible, if so how?

7 Comments

Banned

Phone up and ask to cancel it

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Phone up and ask to cancel it

I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to cancel right?

Or you got 14 days or so to return what you ordered if you can't cancel incase they dispaching faster than expected.

Banned

thfc andyp3

I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to … I bought it 4 days ago, delivery expect 12/11/07. SO i should be able to cancel right?

Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late delivery as they'll be expecting stock. If you can't cancel you have 7 days to return it under the Distance Selling regulations, at no cost to yourself

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late … Yeah just get on the phone straight away and cancel, it'll be such a late delivery as they'll be expecting stock. If you can't cancel you have 7 days to return it under the Distance Selling regulations, at no cost to yourself

Cheers, rep added

When I read the title of this my first thought was...

"You lucky, lucky, *******" :lol:

also when the delivery man arrives tell thim you have rang littlewoods and cancelled , so dont sign for parcel, then he will take it back, this saves you time and energy sorting out returning, i have done this on an occasion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions