Littlewoods Cash-back offer on Apple products

Found 6th Dec 2017
I ordered an Apple iPhone 8 on bnpl from Littlewoods on Oct.26th. Offer being buy any Apple product over £100 on bnpl and get 25% cash back to your account.No code to enter just advert on their main page. I haven't received the cashback and have been told by 2 advisors that the money would be credited firstly on Nov. statement and next on Dec. statement. Nothing has materialised and I cannot get any sense out of the advisors when I phoned. They just said the 25% would be put on manually for the Dec. statement. Had this statement and not on there. I would not have bought the phone if I had to pay the full price. Has anyone ordered on this deal and received the cashback as advertised?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You normally at checkout have to add the BNPL code in.
Yep, I also had a code to enter when I bought a laptop with cashback bnpl with Very/Littlewoods.
Edited by: "bluep" 6th Dec 2017
It required you to use a code at checkout.
From my understanding you didn't add the BNPL code at checkout so you're paying the full amount for that phone with no 0% interest over 12 months.
32659737-xp4lY.jpg
32659737-WzmXn.jpg
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 6th Dec 2017
I added the bnpl code so l have 12 months 0% interest free credit. To my knowledge there wasn't a code for the 25% cash back. Both of the advisors l spoke to said the cash back will show on the Nov or Dec statements but it hasn't.
I was just asking if anyone else bought an Apple product using this promotion which ended 26/10 at 11.59pm. I have bought several items with x amout off a certain spend and there were codes to be added. Just not this time. It wasn't an account specific deal but a general deal on the home page.
nannafish3 h, 11 m ago

I was just asking if anyone else bought an Apple product using this …I was just asking if anyone else bought an Apple product using this promotion which ended 26/10 at 11.59pm. I have bought several items with x amout off a certain spend and there were codes to be added. Just not this time. It wasn't an account specific deal but a general deal on the home page.

It had a code on the advert, it was listed on here as a deal too.Here
Edited by: ".MUFC." 6th Dec 2017
Definitely needed a code.
Thankyou for your replies. I have emailed them to see if they can do anything. Annoying thing is I spoke to the first advisor and she assured me I would get cash back. This was when I was within the returning period so I didn't return the phone. I hope the calls are recorded and Littlewoods can hear both advisors giving me the info.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants