Found 19th Dec 2009
does any1 know the sister companies of littlewoods? I know that very are part of them but who else because i understand that the vouchers tht r 4 littlewoods work with other companies? Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Marshall Ward, Additions Direct, Very....

Great Universal, Empire Stores...

Kays

i think woolworths are aswell

AshleyRFC;7278477

Marshall Ward, Additions Direct, Very....Great Universal, Empire … Marshall Ward, Additions Direct, Very....Great Universal, Empire Stores...Kays

All part of the same arent they? Arent Zavvi also connected to Shop Direct? lwsdg.co.uk/our…tml

bargainhunter2009;7278517

All part of the same arent they? Arent Zavvi also connected to Shop … All part of the same arent they? Arent Zavvi also connected to Shop Direct? http://www.lwsdg.co.uk/ourbrands/index.html

I dunno I thought Zavvi was part of the hut etc, I forgot about Woolies but I dunno if you can use the codes on there.

I missed choice.co.uk.

AshleyRFC;7278531

I dunno I thought Zavvi was part of the hut etc, I forgot about Woolies … I dunno I thought Zavvi was part of the hut etc, I forgot about Woolies but I dunno if you can use the codes on there.

Oh yes think your right there about Zavvi

I listed them all earlier just after you made the original post , and the post has been removed by the mods by the looks of it ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions