Expired

Littlewoods Complaints Help

Found 13th Nov 2017
Hi all,

I'm just about fed up with this on going battle with Littlewoods.

long story short, I got a letter from them saying use this certain code to get £20 back from a £50 or more purchase. I thought great! I'll buy a PSN credit code and save £20 off it. it was a download code. I bought it on 5th November.

it's now 13th November and I still don't have an email with the code in... I've sent numerous replies to account queries team in complaints they just keep replying with "we've sent this to the relevant department"... not exactly helpful.

I just rung up and a woman was very unhelpful and didn't understand... said she filled in a form and to not worry... didn't sound convincing.

so I don't know what to do... I don't know where to ring or write to or whatever but this is rediculous.. it's like they don't have a system in place that fixes this problem...

please someone suggest something to me to fix this issue.. it's literally like £34 I'll never get back otherwise (bought £40 PSN card for £53.99 (minus the £20 I got back)).

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

'£40 PSN card for £53.99'

Original Poster

jco836 m ago

'£40 PSN card for £53.99'

I got £20 off. So it cost me £33.99. please read before commenting.

I should reread the T&Cs for the offer . In the majority of promotions of this type the purchase of gift cards and similar is specifically excluded .
Edited by: "rogparki" 13th Nov 2017

ZeroEx10 m ago

I got £20 off. So it cost me £33.99. please read before commenting.

How did you pay for it, any type of card speak to your bank as you didn’t receive the item.

So best case scenario is you save £6 off rrp, worst case you lose about £17 because psn cards don't normally sell for face value, usually a bit less.

Original Poster

MIDURIX2 m ago

So best case scenario is you save £6 off rrp, worst case you lose about …So best case scenario is you save £6 off rrp, worst case you lose about £17 because psn cards don't normally sell for face value, usually a bit less.

I'm not selling it...

Original Poster

rogparki8 m ago

I should reread the T&Cs for the offer . In the majority of promotions of …I should reread the T&Cs for the offer . In the majority of promotions of this type the purchase of gift cards and similar is specifically excluded .

So I should lose £34 ? Makes sense.. (!)

Original Poster

eslick5 m ago

How did you pay for it, any type of card speak to your bank as you didn’t r …How did you pay for it, any type of card speak to your bank as you didn’t receive the item.

Yep debit card

Original Poster

eslick54 s ago

Straight onto the bank explain what’s happened and you should get the m …Straight onto the bank explain what’s happened and you should get the money back either immediately or in a few days but depends on the bank and also the relationship with the company.https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-use-chargeback?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI86erycy81wIVBxIbCh3bown4EAAYASAAEgJTRfD_BwEhttps://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/visa-mastercard-chargeback

Cheers bro

Go to littlewoods facebook page. Messenger them there. I had troubles with some damaged furniture. Emails are useless, but the response from messaging them on Facebook was first class.

Or call them. Emails are too easily ignored

Twitter them

Try going to return this item or phone them and say i would like to return the item see what they say. Be smart and say how do i return this item as i no longer want it, they will probably be stupid enough to say complete the form and return it thats when you say 'ive never received the item'.
Post a comment
@
    Text