Littlewoods Direct

Would like to order from littlewoods but dont understand the payment scheme! Do you pay monthly? If so what is the normal min payment..well roughly ? Do many people buy from here ?

Any help would be great thanks

20 Comments

You dont have to pay monthly, its weekly, or pay in full.

We have this, it tends to be a third of your total is your Min payment without any Interest added, otherwise its like a tenner or something but they they add on interest.

Minimum payment depends on the amount you spend, you get a statement sent to you monthly.

Think its 5% of the outstanding balance.

You'd probably be better off going with littlewoods rather than littlewoods direct, I think its easier to spread the payments with littlewoods.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4870041

You dont have to pay monthly, its weekly, or pay in full.

have you used it yourself man ?
AshleyRFC;4870049

We have this, it tends to be a third of your total is your Min payment … We have this, it tends to be a third of your total is your Min payment without any Interest added, otherwise its like a tenner or something but they they add on interest.

thanks
amcol;4870051

Minimum payment depends on the amount you spend, you get a statement sent … Minimum payment depends on the amount you spend, you get a statement sent to you monthly.Think its 5% of the outstanding balance.

thankyou
AshleyRFC;4870058

You'd probably be better off going with littlewoods rather than … You'd probably be better off going with littlewoods rather than littlewoods direct, I think its easier to spread the payments with littlewoods.

whats the difference ?

look at the difference in prices first as well, as Littlewoods Direct and Littlewoods vary in price, one is more expensive than the other.

lxdirect, dont do intrest free as such, u have intrest opt out, which is a third of what u owe, or min payment of £5 or certain percent of ur balance (normally 5% or so) but u inccur intrest which is aprrox 39.9% apr varying (mine is 32.9%)

scotland88;4870116

have you used it yourself man ?

Nope, always paid in full. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

amcol;4870131

look at the difference in prices first as well, as Littlewoods Direct and … look at the difference in prices first as well, as Littlewoods Direct and Littlewoods vary in price, one is more expensive than the other.

the prices are the same on both sites
intenso100;4870170

lxdirect, dont do intrest free as such, u have intrest opt out, which is … lxdirect, dont do intrest free as such, u have intrest opt out, which is a third of what u owe, or min payment of £5 or certain percent of ur balance (normally 5% or so) but u inccur intrest which is aprrox 39.9% apr varying (mine is 32.9%)

does paying interest make it alot more expensive than it originally is? never bought anything in this way so not really sure how it works

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4870273

Nope, always paid in full. :thumbsup:

i would be tempted to do that, want to order it today tho but dont get paid till friday, can i order it now and make the payment in full then ?

scotland88;4870275

the prices are the same on both sitesdoes paying interest make it alot … the prices are the same on both sitesdoes paying interest make it alot more expensive than it originally is? never bought anything in this way so not really sure how it works

yer its like a credit card, if u pay the min amount u will pay more intrest, but lxdirect are cheaper than littlewoods, but with littlewoods u can choose to pay over longer periods( 20 weeks under £60 i think or 52 weeks over £60 i think) depending on price intrest free

With Littlewoods Direct you will be charged for delivery and its not overly easy to do interest free options.

With Littlewoods, things are slightly dearer but you get free delivery and its easier to spread the cost without extra interest.

For instance, I got the OH an LG Viewty from Littlewoods Direct, my payment Options are £30 odd for interest free or like £5 for interest to be added, this is monthly until the balance is paid off.

So if you took Littlewoods Direct and spent say £200, you'd pay £65 a month to get it interest free.

Whereas if I had of took the phone from Littlewoods, I woulda paid £10-£20 dearer but been able to pay it at either £5.95 a week over 20 weeks, say £24 a month or £2.95 a week over 52 weeks which is £12 a month interest free.

Original Poster

intenso100;4870323

yer its like a credit card, if u pay the min amount u will pay more … yer its like a credit card, if u pay the min amount u will pay more intrest, but lxdirect are cheaper than littlewoods, but with littlewoods u can choose to pay over longer periods( 20 weeks under £60 i think or 52 weeks over £60 i think) depending on price intrest free

so lets say i order of ldirect price is £50.58 including delivery and i choose to pay over £20 weeks
does that mean i would be paying around £2.50/£3a week

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4870350

With Littlewoods Direct you will be charged for delivery and its not … With Littlewoods Direct you will be charged for delivery and its not overly easy to do interest free options.With Littlewoods, things are slightly dearer but you get free delivery and its easier to spread the cost without extra interest.For instance, I got the OH an LG Viewty from Littlewoods Direct, my payment Options are £30 odd for interest free or like £5 for interest to be added, this is monthly until the balance is paid off.So if you took Littlewoods Direct and spent say £200, you'd pay £65 a month to get it interest free.Whereas if I had of took the phone from Littlewoods, I woulda paid £10-£20 dearer but been able to pay it at either £5.95 a week over 20 weeks, say £24 a month or £2.95 a week over 52 weeks which is £12 a month interest free.

thanks very much!
think im just gonna go for it ! rep added to all for helping out!

scotland88;4870360

so lets say i order of ldirect price is £50.58 including delivery and i … so lets say i order of ldirect price is £50.58 including delivery and i choose to pay over £20 weeks does that mean i would be paying around £2.50/£3a week

around that i guess, and u could choose to pay more or less, but if u paid 17 a month (£4.25) u woulkdnt have to pay intrest!!

scotland88;4870377

thanks very much! think im just gonna go for it ! rep added to all for … thanks very much! think im just gonna go for it ! rep added to all for helping out!

lol thank god I didnt confuse you with that.

scotland88;4870286

i would be tempted to do that, want to order it today tho but dont get … i would be tempted to do that, want to order it today tho but dont get paid till friday, can i order it now and make the payment in full then ?

You don't get billed for it til about 14-21 days after you order it, so you can order today and just pay it in full in 2-3weeks time when you have the money :thumbsup:

Original Poster

louiseb84;4870445

You don't get billed for it til about 14-21 days after you order it, so … You don't get billed for it til about 14-21 days after you order it, so you can order today and just pay it in full in 2-3weeks time when you have the money :thumbsup:

now that sounds like a far far far far better idea!!! you my friend have just made things ten times better lol

make sure you use money off codes from here

mate do you want that top?
i posted a bigger pic for you in your thread
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
    2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123

See more discussions