Groups

Littlewoods Direct £50 voucher of £100 valid today only - what will get best return?

Just been sent a £50 voucher of £100 by Littlewoods Direct. Just wondering what item I could get that would make me the best return

Nintendo DSi - £149

8Gb iPod Nano - £109

or mobile phone. Anyone got any ideas?

18 Comments

whats the code? i cant seem to find it

oh i see youve been sent the code.......off to check my emails

Why do I never get sent these fab codes all I ever get are 10% ones if Im lucky lol

DSi mate. they are the hot ticket at the moment

hunter82;4949890

Why do I never get sent these fab codes all I ever get are 10% ones if Im … Why do I never get sent these fab codes all I ever get are 10% ones if Im lucky lol

all i get is buy now pay later so ur doing better than me lol i would love a 50£ code tho maybe they for if you havnt used account for so long its like a 1st order

ah i never get sent the good ones either. I'd be ordering a ds lite for my son. fingers crossed i get one before july

nano.

XBOX Arcade £129 in Marshall Ward.

Sell the bits and you can have an spare console for around £50 otherwise you get a new one for £80

I'm thinking DSLite, but what is the cheapest item to add to take the overall price to over £100?

Original Poster

I haven't used the account for ages, hence the code.

I'm tempted by the 8gb nano for £59. Anyone know what P&P is with littlewoods direct?

If I go that way what would be the best colour to go for?

By the way I think that code has been posted already (phone orders only)

hotukdeals.com/ite…-d/

Original Poster

Yep that's the one

i got a lawnmower 2 wks ago with the other £50 off code littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…030 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have just had that email, im working thru the catalogue to see what i can get lol

How safe are the codes to use? I'm a bit cautious given their history, but would really like to order a phone!

Banned

are you sure its for excisting customers, i always get them with my name on even my account number on it, but when you scroll down to terms and conditions it always says its for new customers

Original Poster

sassie;4951790

are you sure its for excisting customers, i always get them with my name … are you sure its for excisting customers, i always get them with my name on even my account number on it, but when you scroll down to terms and conditions it always says its for new customers

It was sent directly from Littlewoods to my email account so pretty confident. Wouldn't want to risk it if it wasn't addressed to me though......

Banned

Biscuitman;4952706

It was sent directly from Littlewoods to my email account so pretty … It was sent directly from Littlewoods to my email account so pretty confident. Wouldn't want to risk it if it wasn't addressed to me though......

mine are always addressed to me and with my account number on

I havent received one and havent shopped with them for yonks, but wont use the code as i havent een sent it, always unsure of things that arent for my use, although alot are using it as its been posted in vouchers

sassie;4952773

mine are always addressed to me and with my account number onI havent … mine are always addressed to me and with my account number onI havent received one and havent shopped with them for yonks, but wont use the code as i havent een sent it, always unsure of things that arent for my use, although alot are using it as its been posted in vouchers

I had the email this morning had read and re-read it and it says because i havnt used them for ages here is a code, have to spend over £100 to get it tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      2. One for the mathmaticians3150
      3. Bearded chat917
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions