Expired

Littlewoods Direct discount codes for new customers? Do you know any? Pls help, need it urgently.

3 replies
Found 18th Dec 2008
Hello guys!

I am new here, so hope I am doing everything right in this post.

I am looking for some discount odes to use on Littlewoods direct..

I have not found any on this site that are working for me, all of them seem to be expired.

I have seen that you guys had some pretty good doscount codes, like £30 off £60 or even £50 off with no min spend. But they dont work anymore.

Please let me know if there are any nice working discount codes to use on Littlewoods / direct website.

Many thanks

3 Comments

you have to phone order and spend £100 to get £50 off also be a customer try zq210

ZG872 gets you £30 off £60 spend online-first time customer only. Expires 31/12/08. Hope it works for you, it did me. Please note that they always take the full amount from your credit/debit card and then refund you a couple of days later but it's still very worth while. You can also use the 3 for 2 gifts with this code so you can really get some bargains
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…55
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions