Littlewoods Direct renamed !!

Banned 10
Found 23rd Jun 2009
Got a letter to say Littlewoods Direct will be renamed "Very", with a new website Very.co.uk.
This will take place on 05 July 2009 .
For those who hate Littlewoods direct or over use their discount codes!!! .............here comes VERY !!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

I think they have all been rebranded to very.

AdditionsDirect or Marshall Ward is becomming very.

thats very nice aint it

hey? very theiving?

Wonder how much they paid to come up with that one! Very stupid:whistling:

Banned

VERY fraudulent

What a rubbish name... :whistling:

Banned

VERY fast at sending out vouchers
VERY annoying when claiming them back

prada09;5566168

VERY fast at sending out vouchersVERY annoying when claiming them back

Be honest how many vouchers have they sent to you and they clawed back when it was the account they was sent for?:whistling:

Banned

harlzter;5566263

Be honest how many vouchers have they sent to you and they clawed back … Be honest how many vouchers have they sent to you and they clawed back when it was the account they was sent for?:whistling:

none so far (thank GOD for that). though i don't use them or intend to use them any more.

prada09;5566666

none so far (thank GOD for that). though i don't use them or intend to … none so far (thank GOD for that). though i don't use them or intend to use them any more.

If they are sent direct you have no problems, just keep a copy of the code in the format it was sent in ie. email/post.

Its people who use codes that wasn't sent to them ie found on certain deals sites and are not really entitled to them. (myself included) its a bonus if they go through and are not reclaimed if they are no big loss as like quidco its a bonus and only use when prices are already inline with other r/etailers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x39
    2. WWE Shop T-shirt Sizes?22
    3. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    4. amazon no rush delivery credit22

See more discussions